They buy more online.
They make more transactions.
They spend more.
According to “She’s Connected,” they were busy:
- Viewing social network profiles – 92%
- Creating a social network profile – 91%
- Watching online videos – 88%
- Reading blogs – 84%
- Uploading pictures to sites – 82%
- Leaving comments on sites – 78%
- Starting blogs – 52%
- Subscribing to RSS feeds – 48%
- Downloading podcasts 48%
- Sending private messages to friends (not on LinkedIn) – 34.6%
- Getting product info including coupons – 8.7%
- Playing games – 6.4%
- Writing product reviews – 5%
grstanford wrote:My wife doesn't control my wallet, she earns her own money and we both put in toward normal living expenses. It has been like that since before we married, neither sees the other as a money tree to be exploited.
When women do spend money online though, they tend to spend it on more frivolous things than a man would (great if you are a seller of frivolous things).
grstanford wrote:Yeah, some women are gold diggers, some aren't. Almost all have more shoes than they can possibly ever wear though
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest