http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/ ... n7-64.aspx
Expect an evaluation by the weekend ... Thermaltake MEKA compact Keyboard review also ...
Highlights of the AMD Catalyst™ 11.11 Windows release includes:
Adobe Flash Player 11 support
· Enables full support of the GPU accelerated Stage 3D API and Stage 3D applications
· Supported on the AMD Radeon HD Series of GPUs, A-Series APU and E-Series APU
Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System
This section provides information on resolved known issues in this release of the AMD Catalyst™ 11.11 software suite for Windows 7. These include:
· Images and textures are no longer corrupted (Blue) in Rage.
· Bezel compensation now works correctly with Far Cry 2.
· Screen tearing is no longer randomly observed while moving a window on the desktop while in Clone mode or Eyefinity mode.
· A black screen is no longer observed when extending displays.
· Homefront no longer crashes randomly when Crossfire is enabled.
· DC – Universe Online no longer hangs soon after selecting a character and entering the game.
Known issues under the Windows 7 operating system
The following section provides a summary of open issues that may be experienced under the Windows 7 operating system in the latest version of AMD Catalyst™. These include:
· Screen tearing may be observed occasionally while playing Portal 2 in DirectX 9 mode.
· Shogun 2 may exhibit screen corruption while playing on low resolution settings in 2x1 Eyefinity mode.
· Choppy playback may be observed playing interlaced DVD content in full screen mode using PowerDVD 11.
· A BSOD error may occur while playing Call of Duty – Black Ops in Multiplayer mode with Crossfire enabled.
· Video corruption may be observed while playing World of Warcraft in windowed mode and AVI file simultaneously.
· Dragon Age 2 may exhibit corruption during in game cinematics when run in DirectX 9 mode.
· Lost Planet 2 my display random corruption and flickering when run in DirectX 9 mode.
· Lost Planet 2 may crash randomly when Crossfire is enabled.
· The following games may experience random flashing textures during gameplay :
o Metro 2033
o Far Cry 2
o Stalker : Call of Pripyat
Known Issues under the Windows Vista Operating System
The following section provides a summary of open issues that may be experienced under the Windows Vista operating system in the latest version of AMD Catalyst™. These include:
· Windows Aero options may be missing after installing the driver.
· A ‘ghost’ cursor may be observed when playing Dragon Age 2 in Crossfire mode.
· The character avatar in Dragon Age 2 may display random flickering.
· HAWX 2 may experience random system reboots when run in Eyefinity mode.
· Civilization V may experience random crashing when run at medium or high in game settings.
· Bulletstorm may experience random flashing during gameplay.
· Dead Space 2 may hang occasionally soon after game launch.