ABT Forum

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:02 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Products made in the USA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm 

This thread is dedicated to products made in the USA

If you know of a product produced post it here.

Assembled does not count.

Filson - Clothing, boots etc

New balance 993 - must be the 993 it is 100% U.S. made
75% of their other products are made outside of the U.S.

Segway

Annin Flag Company

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:07 pm 

i think you might access the ABC website. Diane Sawyer has been promoting this for months on the ABC evening news and they have many all American companies listed there

Several local business in the high desert use only made-in USA products.

Here you go:

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/MadeInAmerica/
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/business/20 ... ift-ideas/
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/business/20 ... christmas/
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/business/20 ... a-were-in/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:40 am 

Many of Intel chips? Most of the fabs are in the US.. or was it all of them?

To be forgiven by Jesus, He rose us from the sinful dead with bonding love.

______

Dear GOD, My GOD, I Will Live With YOU In YOUR BONDING LOVE and YOUR Heavenly Faith And Love Forever And Forever, Amen.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:40 pm 

I was going to list Timberland, but I believe that's Canada.

That's all I've worn since '99. Timberland hiking boots.
Don't let the word "boots" fool you, these are comfortable as hell. Better than any sneaker/tennis shoe.

Timberland Chocorua

Win7--Intel DH77KC---Intel i7 3770---Evga 670ftw---EVGA 650G SuperNova psu---Mushkin Blackline ddr3/1600/8gb #997043---WD Velociraptor 500gb--- Kaspersky Internet Security '14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:41 pm 

BoFox wrote:
Many of Intel chips? Most of the fabs are in the US.. or was it all of them?

I have Intel chips with 'made in Malaysia' and in the Philippines.
I think that's where they're assembled. The actual chips may have been diffused in the US, but Intel also has fabs outside the US, such as in Israel and China.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:45 am 

Ahh, now I remember the MALAY overclocker cherry chips from Intel.. and Singapore too! It's been a while since I hunted around for golden chips..

What about wines from California? :D Or any of the American foods!!! Yay.. all of that corn-fed beef.. UGH! :P

______

Dear GOD, My GOD, I Will Live With YOU In YOUR BONDING LOVE and YOUR Heavenly Faith And Love Forever And Forever, Amen.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:56 pm 

Jonathan Fatal1ty signs a gaming snack foods deal with GamerFood:

Quote:
"I am excited to partner with GamerFood, because I felt snacks for gamers have been seriously lacking in this industry and I loved their mission to create the ultimate gaming lifestyle food," said Johnathan Wendel, also known as Fatal1ty". Packed with protein and antioxidants on top of the energy supplements, GamerFood energizes and fills you up during intense gaming sessions. It provides a sustaining energy that is key for pro and casual gamers who want to perform at their best."

December 7, 2011 (Calabasas, CA) - The Fatal1ty Brand partners with GamerFood, Inc. to launch a line of energy gaming food products which cater specifically to the needs of video gamers. The initial collection will include snacks such as Cashews of Chaos (honey roasted cashews), Nuts of Destruction (ancho chili lime-flavored peanuts) and Seeds of Victory (original sunflower seeds). Exclusive Fata1ty branded products will be developed and released this coming spring.

"I am excited to partner with GamerFood, because I felt snacks for gamers have been seriously lacking in this industry and I loved their mission to create the ultimate gaming lifestyle food," said Johnathan Wendel, also known as Fatal1ty". Packed with protein and antioxidants on top of the energy supplements, GamerFood energizes and fills you up during intense gaming sessions. It provides a sustaining energy that is key for pro and casual gamers who want to perform at their best."

GamerFood products are infused with caffeine [which is a drug (joint) ], taurine, ginseng and lysine -- a powerful quartet of ingredients that are scientifically proven to boost short-term memory, concentration, focus and alertness, so players can settle down for hours to play their favorite video games.

For more information about GamerFood please visit: http://www.gamerfood.com

Cashew Gamer FoodNuts Gamer FoodSeeds Gamer Food

About Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel
Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel became the world's first full time professional video gamer in 1999 and since then has dominated competitions all over the world, winning an unprecedented 12 world titles in 5 different games. His dedication to the concept of competitive video gaming led him to create a range of gaming gear that carries the Fatal1ty Brand. Additionally at the Copenhagen eSport Challenge, Fatal1ty achieved the Guinness world record through playing Quake 4 death match with five rotating opponents and gaining 671 frags in 1 hour.

In honor of his contributions, Fatal1ty was awarded the first ever Lifetime Achievement Award in the four-year history of the eSports-Award for "showing exceptional sportsmanship, taking part in shaping eSports into what it is today, and for being the prime representative of this young sport. He has become the figurehead for eSports worldwide."

http://www.fatal1ty.com

About GamerFood
GamerFood is a snack food company, developing delicious energy products for the video game market. GamerFood performance snacks are the first of their kind, delivering both sustainable nutrition and a powerful energy boost, through an infusion of ginseng, caffeine, lysine and taurine. GamerFood was founded by a team of lifelong gamers and all of the snacks are developed in coordination with pro-gamers and experts in the food/beverage industry.

Made/grown in the USA???

______