Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. to place 25% Tariff on Game Consoles
If you don't have a gaming PC already that might sort of make sense (old PC, laptop pc or apple user), but I'd consider it a poor substitute frankly (piss poor CPU) and if you already have Pascal there is no reason to go Turing IMO.

The backward compatability isn't all microsoft crack it up to be.  I have plenty of 360 titles sitting on my shelf that are not supported by it.

PS4 can browse the web too (even PS3) and I don't see 4K BluRay as being anything special in this age of streaming.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure you talked about owning the X before you separated from your wife.

I don't use gamepass on my S, I don't subscribe to Live or to PS Plus.  I purchase my games on physical media and don't do multiplayer gaming at all outside of Elder Scrolls Online (where you don't have a choice)
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. to place 25% Tariff on Game Consoles - by gstanford - 05-31-2019, 07:03 PM