Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Activity Plugin
Loaded Latest Activity Plugin

What are your thought on it?

I'm not impressed with it.
It isn't as good as what the old ABT forum had, that is for sure, but it is better than nothing, I guess.
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
The plugin settings probably need tweaking.  I made a post in another thread and now the plugin thinks that things I posted last night were posted the same time as the last post I made.

I think what the plugin is doing is basing the times it displays on when the user last posted rather than the last time the user logged in.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
There are no settings to tweak. It's either active or uninstalled.
Just a heads up about comment security with word press (which is currently being exploited by hackers).

http://arstechnica.com/security/2015/04/...-websites/

Apparently the Aksimet commenting plug-in is a good way to guard against this sort of vulnerability.

wordpress has an update out for this now.

https://wordpress.org/news/2015/04/wordpress-4-2-1/

From the Wordpress Dashboard:

WordPress 4.2.1 running
Thumbs Up 
?Thanks
Do you guys like the recent thread listing at the bottom plugin I added?
No, it's pointless since we already have the Latest Posts bar on the side, which is more convenient anyway.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.