Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof Apoppin should come back to ABT
http://babeltechreviews.com/community/sh...hp?tid=577

What if you threw a contest and no one came?

I guess you win SB, you were the only person who cared enough to reply.
Laughing pig
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
Mario was very kind to reset my password for me, when I did it several times before.  I just wish the sour grapes would go away between all of this BTR vs ABT, Poppin vs Rollo, Poppin vs Dave stuff.  Ocre said he was cool with Poppin, which is good, at least.

Gstanford, I don't think Rollo really meant using TapeU to make you go away - it's just a game that he plays to win, without really thinking of your feelings - like in a game where nobody's supposed to have feelings.  I can tell you that he didn't expect your feelings to be seriously hurt, seriously.  Right, Rollo?  We were making fun of Rollo's BS (Bullshit) degrees, but then Rollo said no, they're BA!!  Or at least one is!  Bullshit Asshole degree, I guess, LOL!  Haha.
(04-26-2016, 11:19 AM)BoFox Wrote: Mario was very kind to reset my password for me, when I did it several times before.  I just wish the sour grapes would go away between all of this BTR vs ABT, Poppin vs Rollo, Poppin vs Dave stuff.  Ocre said he was cool with Poppin, which is good, at least.

Gstanford, I don't think Rollo really meant using TapeU to make you go away - it's just a game that he plays to win, without really thinking of your feelings - like in a game where nobody's supposed to have feelings.  I can tell you that he didn't expect your feelings to be seriously hurt, seriously.  Right, Rollo?  We were making fun of Rollo's BS (Bullshit) degrees, but then Rollo said no, they're BA!!  Or at least one is!  Bullshit Asshole degree, I guess, LOL!  Haha.

Poppin needs to realize that this is the community he helped build, and that splitting one small community results in two tiny communities.

GStan needs to realize you can't tell people you wish they were dead, call them alcoholics, call them drug addicts, and call them retards and expect them to reply, "Thank you GStan, please say more horrible things to me!". (not to mention proclaiming you are always right when you're obviously wrong a good deal of the time is just strange, "I must be right because I said it!")

I see Poppin is in some weird partnership with an Indian company now, which appears to be his "master plan" to make BTR "grow by leaps and bounds". Rolleyes

All Poppin really needs to do is come back to ABT and start posting his reviews again and shut down BTR. (and figure out how to keep GStan polite)