Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gstanford! Apoppin!
Come on, you guys were here at the beginning!

You guys have a cock - we know it!  You guys have a serious cock!  

Come back and let us know that you guys still have a cock like always!

Apoppin, you were one of the guys who started it here - started ALIENBABELTECH.

I know you're not that limp - you're still a roosting cockatiel just like you were when you started it here!

We'd all appreciate you guys back here - we might clash with a bit of rival testosterone here and there occasionally, but our testosterone is kind of a curse in this mental dimension rather than animal.  It's why we call the "Beast" "sick".  

Come on brothers, friends!
(05-19-2016, 04:13 PM)BoFox Wrote: Come on, you guys were here at the beginning!

You guys have a cock - we know it!  You guys have a serious cock!  

Come back and let us know that you guys still have a cock like always!

Apoppin, you were one of the guys who started it here - started ALIENBABELTECH.

I know you're not that limp - you're still a roosting cockatiel just like you were when you started it here!

We'd all appreciate you guys back here - we might clash with a bit of rival testosterone here and there occasionally, but our testosterone is kind of a curse in this mental dimension rather than animal.  It's why we call the "Beast" "sick".  

Come on brothers, friends!

There you have it Apoppin and GStan.

BoFox wants you to show the board your cocks.

Huh

You'll never see this BoFox.

Apoppins whole life is working for NVIDIA.

His only income outside social security, the source of his travel, the source of his computer parts.

He doesn't care if he only has 3 guys posting on his new forum, he just has to go through the motions to put the reviews online and maintain the forum to keep his lifestyle going.

Some guys become greeters at WallyWorld, some do part time volunteer work, Apoppin pretends to be a tech journalist for his retirement hobby job. Nothing wrong with it (beats waving at people walking in the door) but he won't waste his time posting here.

I don't think you'll see GStan either. He needs to have his word taken as fact, without question. It's his nature.
Well, then he wasted his time creating ABT, doing all these reviews, only to see all of them disappear because he threw in the rag and gave up on ABT.

(05-19-2016, 05:54 PM)RolloTheGreat Wrote: BoFox wants you to show the board your cocks.

Huh

ROFLMAO If you can get my clue, when I said "rival testosterone", it means I don't want to see their cocks. If I did, then I would've said the opposite of "rival". I just wanted to remind them that they have some serious cocker spaniels, and to greet back at us, that's all.
(05-20-2016, 10:54 AM)BoFox Wrote: Well, then he wasted his time creating ABT, doing all these reviews, only to see all of them disappear because he threw in the rag and gave up on ABT.

(05-19-2016, 05:54 PM)RolloTheGreat Wrote: BoFox wants you to show the board your cocks.

Huh

ROFLMAO   If you can get my clue, when I said "rival testosterone", it means I don't want to see their cocks.  If I did, then I would've said the opposite of "rival".  I just wanted to remind them that they have some serious cocker spaniels, and to greet back at us, that's all.

I think it would be great if Apoppin and GStan came back here as well, but don't believe you'll see it for the reasons I gave and more.

They both want to ban me, because neither can win an argument with me and it frustrates them. (Athough GStan makes a good effort by often using the logical fallacy of "moving the goal posts". Unfortunately for him, I studied rhetoric.)

We're all part of the job for Apoppin, he just wants a board of sycophants sucking up to him by posting, "What is NVIDIA HQ like Apoppin? Do they really have multiple coffee shops right in the cafeteria? Oooohhh!" or "So you're testing a new card Apoppin? Can't wait to see your review!".
That was funny , I actually lol.
thanks ROFLMAO
(05-20-2016, 07:10 PM)happy medium Wrote: That was funny , I actually lol.
thanks ROFLMAO

Pierce the barrier of silence you cockapoos! Rise hard and strong against the BVDs of boycott, and explode all over the forum of fate!
It appears as though gstanford may have left the forum. Angel
(06-20-2016, 07:57 AM)SickBeast Wrote: It appears as though gstanford may have left the forum.  Angel

It's the nature of GStan.

He stops by to yell a few obscenities at me, and then slinks back to BTR to watch Apoppin in his quest to become the Bjorn3d of the USA.

GStan is no cockapoo!
(06-20-2016, 05:20 PM)RolloTheGreat Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 07:57 AM)SickBeast Wrote: It appears as though gstanford may have left the forum.  Angel

He stops by to yell a few obscenities at me, and then slinks back to BTR to watch Apoppin in his quest to become the Bjorn3d of the USA.

GStan is no cockapoo!

I don't slink anywhere unlike you, you snake tongued shill! I simply have nothing I want to post here for now. Expect me when you see me. Build a bridge and get yourself over it!
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
[Image: Big_red_rooster.jpg]
Welcome back, Greg! Big Grin

Angel Angel Angel
(06-20-2016, 06:56 PM)gstanford Wrote:

GStan is no cockapoo!

I don't slink anywhere unlike you, you snake tongued shill!  I simply have nothing I want to post here for now.  Expect me when you see me.  Build a bridge and get yourself over it!

LOL

Yes, I'm here shilling Xbones! For every 100 posts I get a free game!

ROFLMAO
(06-20-2016, 11:01 PM)RolloTheGreat Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 06:56 PM)gstanford Wrote:

GStan is no cockapoo!

I don't slink anywhere unlike you, you snake tongued shill!  I simply have nothing I want to post here for now.  Expect me when you see me.  Build a bridge and get yourself over it!

LOL

Yes, I'm here shilling Xbones! For every 100 posts I get a free game!

ROFLMAO

I'll bet you are! Wouldn't surprise me with your track record of shilling for nvidia! You can try running from your past if you like, it's an exercise in futility though....

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
(06-21-2016, 08:52 AM)gstanford Wrote: I'll bet you are!  Wouldn't surprise me with your track record of shilling for nvidia!  You can try running from your past if you like, it's an exercise in futility though....

Sniff....sob.....you're...RIGHT...GStan.

Never a day goes by that I don't think,"How different my life would have been if I had not taken those best in the world parts from Nvidia and then posted stuff like, "This stuff is really great. If you can afford it, lots of fun!".

Yep I'd probably have plenty of cash and free time now, be enjoying life with family and friends.....oh wait....

Why am I supposed to be running from my past again?

Rolleyes
Greg is so animated when he gets pissed off. Big Grin
(06-22-2016, 02:17 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Greg is so animated when he gets pissed off.  Big Grin
No kidding.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
(06-22-2016, 02:17 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Greg is so animated when he gets pissed off.  Big Grin

Some would say "animated", others would say "psychopathic", but why split hairs?
Now now...
Can't we just get along?
(06-23-2016, 12:47 AM)ocre Wrote: Now now...
Can't we just get along?

You'll never see me foaming at the mouth, wishing death and destruction on others.

I'm loving life and living it largely on my own terms. I wish peace and prosperity for GStan! (and Apoppin for that matter)
QFT, amen.
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes
That is, Rollo doesn't hate ya.  Mother earth on the beach.. ahh, nice.  Camping under the stars now with the breeze..  the fish love me and come to me like pets.  They let me touch them many times in a minute.  These yellow fins are neat.  The rest of their bodies almost completely camouflage with the sand below them.  If they are really hungry, they will nibble on the skin a bit too hard that it does surprise with pain.
(07-08-2016, 12:32 PM)BoFox Wrote: That is, Rollo doesn't hate ya.  Mother earth on the beach.. ahh, nice.  Camping under the stars now with the breeze..  the fish love me and come to me like pets.  They let me touch them many times in a minute.  These yellow fins are neat.  The rest of their bodies almost completely camouflage with the sand below them.  If they are really hungry, they will nibble on the skin a bit too hard that it does surprise with pain.
Which beach you at?

We are gonna spend a week at myrtle beach, got some time off and I have a very old grandmother staying in south Carolina. Thought hmmm kill two birds with one cup (lol). We are gonna see her for a day then drive to myrtle beach and stay 5days at the resort. Then we will see her one more time before we leave.

I actually never been to myrtle beach...But the resort seems pretty awesome...It's a family resort... My kids are young (6 & 8)
Looking forward to this
Lmk how it goes Ocre!  Ive been there once but can only remember a little bit of it. 

This is the exact same place we camped at:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92932&page=1

We got the just the day after the shark attack happened at the very exact same beach adjacent to the campground (Ft. Pickens loop A, not loop b, c, d which is where the attack happened, at loop a)

But you gotta read between the lines..  that 8 year old boy (same age as my 3rd son) was swimming about 33 minutes after the sun has set.  So, the water was dark.  If his arm was so cleanly severed, and deep in the stomach of the shark, then how was it possible for the uncle to like, get the 250lb shark out of the dark water along with the boy?  Worse yet, the bull shark has 10x the testosterone of any other shark.  If we have half a brain, we can see that it's another classic after-dark shark attack case of the uncle leaving several fishing poles standing upright in the sand.  It's pretty much the same thing all over again as was the case with the famous Jesse shark attack years ago where Jesse was induced into a coma for a long time while the uncle tried to hide the fact that he had the shark on the hook.  The uncle got away with it at first, while the fund raising event at the hospital was a massive one, but investigators disclosed the fact that the shark had fresh fish hook tears all across its mouth.
Later on, the uncle tried to commit suicide as the media gave him flak for this.
90% of shark attacks are provoked. 
In other words, the uncle had the bull shark on a frenzy, unable to escape therefore it attacked the boy.  Since it was dark, the uncle probably didn't know it was a shark rather than a crazy big fish (dream on, uncle, fish this big that are not sharks are farther offshore like the marlin)  Uncle should have just let the fish pole go.. if it were a 400lb bull, it would have taken 2 people to reel it in. 
May we all learn from the uncle's irresponsibility.
Pretty interesting story and I agree, it does sound fishy.....Like really way suspicious.

On another note. ---
The article says Pensacola FL. We are going to myrtle beach SC
Oh I should've made it more clear - yes, this is where we're at now.  Pensacola Beach is nice right now, no jellyfish or seaweed, but these are just starting to reproduce now - I think it will bother the swimmers in August.  It's like this cycle - so many tiny see-through fish with neon green/purple spots on their heads, eating glow-in-the-dark algae..   (literally millions or billions of these fish), then jellyfish blooming (maturing from baby forms) to eat all of those fish soon.    Seagulls have been picking them off the shores as some got land-washed from trying to escape bigger fish.  I caught some that were about to go back with the next wave washing ashore, and ate them myself, raw.  Kids and wife thought, "ewww.."  It tasted very fishy, like fish oil.  I could also taste just a hint of soft bone (like in canned salmon).
Poppin, come on - prove everybody (who think that you'd never come back) wrong, please!  You'd feel great exercising your freedom to post here, haha!  Dude, come on - join in on the fun!  I do respect your other site - it's not like as if I'm gonna cry foul and try to find fault with your reviews at BTR.  We never really did find fault with any of your reviews anyway.  ABT has never banned you and I don't think we would ever try to do anything like that to you - it's just more fun if you pop in and share your ruckus or show us that you still have the same essence that made it the Poppin that we all knew!
I have been to Pensacola a couple times. Been up and down the gulf to many of its beaches. We weren't too far from Pensacola last year.

This will be my first find to myrtle beach though. It's not been on my list or anything, just kind of decided to maybe see some family I haven't seen in so so many years
I envy you guys with your southern beaches. I'm going to be doing some camping this summer and I will be away visiting some family in August. Not too much going on this summer. I'm forcing myself to pay down the rest of my student debt and hopefully I will have some cash to travel next summer. Maybe Cuba or something.
(07-15-2016, 07:09 AM)SickBeast Wrote: I envy you guys with your southern beaches.  I'm going to be doing some camping this summer and I will be away visiting some family in August.  Not too much going on this summer.  I'm forcing myself to pay down the rest of my student debt and hopefully I will have some cash to travel next summer.  Maybe Cuba or something.

America is just a kick butt country SB. We've got pretty much every terrain on the planet and lots of it.
Come on, BoFox! You were here at the beginning!!! Where on earth did you go???
(04-13-2017, 08:58 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Come on, BoFox!  You were here at the beginning!!!  Where on earth did you go???

Profile says he last logged in July 2016

Did you check the other site if he is posting there?

If not then something must have happened to him :(
BoFox last posted on BTR in 2015, his last visit date is hidden.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
I hope he's alright. I heard something about him saying something embarrassing and then he just disappeared. So that could be the reason. I don't know what was said exactly, I never saw it. But he could be feeling too sheepish to come back now.
(04-14-2017, 03:44 AM)SteelCrysis Wrote: BoFox last posted on BTR in 2015, his last visit date is hidden.

Sounds like he is deceased   RIP
Guys that frequent Mark's site please convey my condolences on the loss of Max Sad
will do.