Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9-6 Hillary coughing spells becoming more frequent 9-11 Pneumonia
9-6-2016

Hillary Has Second Coughing Spell of Day During In-Flight Presser Read more: Hillary Has Second Coughing Spell of Day During In-Flight Presser

Update 9-11-2016 - Hillary reveals she has Pneumonia

Hillary Clinton finally gave the press what they have been asking for weeks, with an impromptu question-and-answer session aboard her new campaign plane, but it ended abruptly as she began coughing uncontrollably and had to leave the press section of the plane.

It was the second time Monday that Clinton had a coughing spell, having coughed her way through two minutes of a campaign speech in Cleveland earlier. She laughed off that attack as an allergic reaction to her GOP presidential rival Donald Trump.

But the cough has been a point of speculation among some of Clinton's critics who say it points to evidence she is in poor health. Her campaign has dismissed such talk as conspiracy theory.

Clinton has suffered several coughing spells during her appearances in recent months, which some of her critics have used to argue that she is in poor health.
Among other issues that critics cite in saying that the 68-year-old Clinton is suffering from health problems are the fact she suffered a concussion in December 2012 after fainting from dehydration. The concussion was said to be the reason she was seen wearing thick glasses to combat double vision during her Benghazi testimony in January 2013.

The fall also led to the discovery of a blood clot during a follow-up examination, which led to a hospital stay.

"Mrs. Clinton’s blood clot formed in a large vein along the side of her head, behind her right ear, between the brain and the skull," The New York Times reported at the time, adding that she had a blood clot in her leg as first lady in 1998.
She began taking blood thinners at the time, and was still taking Coumadin in August 2015. She told ABC News in 2014 she likely was on blood thinners "for life."

Clinton also takes Armour Thyroid, a thyroid hormone replacement, antihistamines and vitamin B12, according to the Associated Press.

As for the coughing, it was first noticed at the 2013 Benghazi hearing, and came back in January 2016. It has been documented several times since and has been accompanied by the same hoarse speech heard on Monday.

Clinton has had at least two falls, including one while serving as secretary of state in 2009 that broke her right elbow. She was recorded falling while boarding a plane in 2011.

Though Clinton has been under attack from the right over whether her coughing spells are evidence of a serious health issue, she has been under fire from Trump and from the press for her failure to hold news conferences.

Clinton had not held one since Dec. 4 before the impromptu Q&A aboard the plane Monday.

She has argued with reporters her interviews with them should count, though critics argue she is doing them by telephone, allowing her staff to feed her answers.

Doesn't sound good.
I made a wish, every time Hillary told a lie it would make here cough..looks like it could have came true
(09-08-2016, 05:57 AM)ocre Wrote: I made a wish, every time Hillary told a lie it would make here cough..looks like it could have came true

Nah, Hillary will be OK, she doesn't know anything incriminating about herself like all the people who died unexpectedly before they could testify against her....errr.....hmmmm...

Can the Hillary Curse bounce back on Hillary?!?

Better get used to saying "Madame President" Ocre.

A. Trump has offended about everyone
B. Plenty of takers want to see Obamacare lurch on like a zombie through the night
C. People think they're getting Bill back as well and don't realize the .com economy would have happened with Chuck E. Cheese in the Oval Office. In retrospect, maybe it did.
The corrupt promotion of Hilary Clinton on behalf of the Democratic party is going to come back and haunt them, and rightfully so. Bernie Sanders would have been a *way* better candidate.

The current election is a complete joke IMO. At least Trump seems to have won the nomination legitimately much to the establishment's chagrin. It's just a shame because now he might just win and turn the world upside down. I can understand some of his appeal but the man is a radical and a rebel without a cause IMO. He's going to cause worldwide chaos and perhaps even world war 3.
(09-09-2016, 02:43 AM)SickBeast Wrote: The corrupt promotion of Hilary Clinton on behalf of the Democratic party is going to come back and haunt them, and rightfully so.  Bernie Sanders would have been a *way* better candidate.

The current election is a complete joke IMO.  At least Trump seems to have won the nomination legitimately much to the establishment's chagrin.  It's just a shame because now he might just win and turn the world upside down.  I can understand some of his appeal but the man is a radical and a rebel without a cause IMO.  He's going to cause worldwide chaos and perhaps even world war 3.

War is inevitable no matter who sits at the top.
(09-09-2016, 05:13 AM)dmcowen674 Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 02:43 AM)SickBeast Wrote: The corrupt promotion of Hilary Clinton on behalf of the Democratic party is going to come back and haunt them, and rightfully so.  Bernie Sanders would have been a *way* better candidate.

The current election is a complete joke IMO.  At least Trump seems to have won the nomination legitimately much to the establishment's chagrin.  It's just a shame because now he might just win and turn the world upside down.  I can understand some of his appeal but the man is a radical and a rebel without a cause IMO.  He's going to cause worldwide chaos and perhaps even world war 3.

I lean more toward David than SB. Not even Trump is foolish enough to pick fights with nations.
(09-09-2016, 05:50 AM)SteelCrysis Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 05:13 AM)dmcowen674 Wrote:

I lean more toward David than SB. Not even Trump is foolish enough to pick fights with nations.

He does not have a calm and even temperament. Just imagine him controlling the "nuke" button.
(09-09-2016, 06:11 AM)SickBeast Wrote: He does not have a calm and even temperament.  Just imagine him controlling the "nuke" button.
Maybe, though I still have my doubts. To give further cause for alarm, it's Hillary that's been hostile towards Russia, who is also a nuclear club member.
(09-09-2016, 07:00 AM)SteelCrysis Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 06:11 AM)SickBeast Wrote: He does not have a calm and even temperament.  Just imagine him controlling the "nuke" button.
Maybe, though I still have my doubts. To give further cause for alarm, it's Hillary that's been hostile towards Russia, who is also a nuclear club member.

I think the only people that need to fear Hillary if she's elected are Bill's mistresses, former and current.
9-11-2016

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/analysis-...d=42022038

Clinton Pneumonia Diagnosis Revealed After Abrupt 9/11 Memorial Departure

It is far easier to argue that your opponent is not fit to serve if you can provide confidence that you are fit to serve yourself.

That's part of how Sunday's medical episode involving Hillary Clinton, followed by contradictory and incomplete explanations from Clinton's campaign, makes for a major campaign moment that has the potential to upend the race to the White House.

Fitness now takes on literal meaning and outsized importance in a tumultuous campaign that already seemed to see everything. Questions around Clinton's health figure to compete for space with how Clinton's campaign handled the fallout for at least the next few days, if not right through Election Day.

In a measure of how difficult this may be for Clinton to muddle through, Donald Trump and his campaign have shown uncharacteristic initial restraint. They realize that this is a mess of Clinton's own creating, and that how she deals with it could have far-reaching ramifications for the balance of the race.

Within moments of the episode itself, the campaign went into a vaguely familiar lockdown mode. When word did emerge from the campaign, the official account was that Clinton felt overheated at a 9/11 remembrance event and was feeling "much better" -- a story that seemed incomplete, based on video evidence that quickly surfaced.

Hours later came word that as that she had been diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday and placed on antibiotics. This came after days when coughing fits bad enough to stop her from continuing at public events had been blamed on allergies.

All of this may have been hard enough to believe on its face had Clinton and her aides not had a history of misleading the press and public when it comes to her health. The full story of her fainting spell in 2012, when she was secretary of state, may still not be known, and only began to be told when glasses she wore in public testimony revealed a more complicated truth.

Earlier this year, in relation to the unrelated matter of her personal email, Clinton declared that she was the "most transparent official in modern times." That statement strains basic credulity –- now more than ever.

It is also, for now, beside the point. After just this one ill-timed health scare, and in the course of just a few hours, Clinton's campaign reinforced concerns about her honesty and accountability. The timing also happened to play into a Trump campaign line of attack about her stamina and overall health.

Just last week, when asked about her health, Clinton declared, "I'm not concerned about the conspiracy theories."

But when events and actions reinforce those same storylines, it's time to be concerned. Those theories will harden and go mainstream, until or unless the campaign addresses them not with accusations and partial accounts but with solid information.
BREAKING: Democratic Party Calling “Emergency Meeting” To Consider Replacing Hillary Over Health

Several sources are saying they are preparing to select a new Democrat candidate.
All scheduled events for this week have been cancelled.
(09-12-2016, 02:40 PM)dmcowen674 Wrote: All scheduled events for this week have been cancelled.

Get well Billary.

I fear her less than Trump, although I consider them both weak candidates.
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/gCx0x0rigeQ[/video]
Eh, Billary shouldn't be campaigning when she has pneumonia.

Everyone understands pneumonmia and being very sick, the world can do without her speeches while the antibiotics kick in.

If they gave her a zpack (likely) she's better in 2-3 days tops. That stuff kills whatever is in you.
Several sources saying she may drop out tomorrow.
(09-15-2016, 01:27 AM)dmcowen674 Wrote: Several sources saying she may drop out tomorrow.

Do you have a link?

I think it would be absolutely wonderful if Bernie Sanders took over from her.
(09-15-2016, 04:33 AM)SickBeast Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 01:27 AM)dmcowen674 Wrote: Several sources saying she may drop out tomorrow.

Do you have a link?

I think it would be absolutely wonderful if Bernie Sanders took over from her.

I'm starting to think Dave is the ultimate conspiracy theory guy.

Billary drops out, aliens attack, the revolution is comin' soon, it's all the same kind of stuff.

Real life is a lot more mundane.

No election catastrophe, no aliens, no revolution. Just another day makin' the donuts coming up tomorrow.

I think Dave's conspiracies are his "Secret Life of Walter Mitty". Lord knows I try to escape the donuts to my hobbies often enough. Can't say I blame him.