Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox pulls another Fake News Journalist Off Air
Fox pulls Napolitano from air after Trump report
[url=https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fox-pulls-napolitano-air-trump-report-023807823--politics.html][/url]
3-20-2017

Fox News Channel has pulled legal analyst Andrew Napolitano from the air after disavowing his on-air claim that British intelligence officials had helped former President Barack Obama spy on Donald Trump.

Napolitano's report last week on "Fox & Friends," saying he had three intelligence sources who said Obama went "outside the chain of command" to watch Trump, provoked an international incident. Britain dismissed the report as "nonsense" after White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer quoted it in a briefing

The president, when asked about the incident, said that "all we did was quote a certain very talented legal mind who was the one responsible for saying that on television. I didn't make an opinion on it. You shouldn't be talking to me. You should be talking to Fox."

Fox's Shepard Smith, on the air Friday afternoon, quickly stepped the network away from Napolitano's claim.
"Fox News knows of no evidence of any kind that the now-president of the United States was surveilled at any time, in any way," Smith said.

Napolitano is a senior judicial analyst who has worked at Fox News Channel since 1998, and frequently comments on the Fox Business Network. He was a New Jersey Superior Court judge from 1987 to 1995.
The Lame Stream Media is getting shredded since the 2016 General Election
This is a problem for Trump. Like his supporters, he gets his information from yellow journalism.

If you're an average battler working down at the rock quarry for Mr. Slate, that isn't a big deal. "Oi, I hear the Brits were spying on Trump and aliens rigged the election!".

No one expects those guys to be right.

The POTUS is held to a much higher standard, and if he says something, it has to be true.
I don't think Trump is going to last. There's too much turmoil. And if he had *anything* to do with the Russian hacking, he should be thrown in jail and locked away. They recently arrested one of the Russian hackers here in Canada, they think he could be the key piece of the whole puzzle. Russian agents paid him to hack into Yahoo and who knows what else. The kid was making millions of dollars as a hacker when he was only 15 years old. If you read about him you will see, they could make a movie on it, it's a *crazy* story.
Quote:They recently arrested one of the Russian hackers here in Canada,

[url]https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2...ata-breach[/url]

They did the crime under the Obama administration and nothing happened.... the Trump justice department prosecutes them...... somehow the way over the cliff insane left paints this as more proof that Trump is in cahoots with the Russians.......

Maybe the whole thing is an elaborate Trump scandal, but it seems like all of this shit happened under Obama, is being cleaned up by Trump, how are people twisting this logic into it must be Trump's fault?

Quote:And if he had *anything* to do with the Russian hacking, he should be thrown in jail and locked away.

So does the same apply to Obama and for that matter, what about Trudeau? Just wondering if you are taking a moral stance or a nutjob political one.
I've no idea how long he will last but Trump's place in history is already assured as the President who could make George W. Bush look sensible, reasonable and competent by comparison.

Trust me when I tell you that is quite an achievement.
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
(03-22-2017, 07:31 PM)BenSkywalker Wrote:
Quote:They recently arrested one of the Russian hackers here in Canada,

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2...ata-breach

They did the crime under the Obama administration and nothing happened.... the Trump justice department prosecutes them...... somehow the way over the cliff insane left paints this as more proof that Trump is in cahoots with the Russians.......

Maybe the whole thing is an elaborate Trump scandal, but it seems like all of this shit happened under Obama, is being cleaned up by Trump, how are people twisting this logic into it must be Trump's fault?

Quote:And if he had *anything* to do with the Russian hacking, he should be thrown in jail and locked away.

So does the same apply to Obama and for that matter, what about Trudeau? Just wondering if you are taking a moral stance or a nutjob political one.

If you're inferring this is all some whacky plot to discredit Trump:

1. Trump is POTUS. He shouldn't be on Twitter parroting alt right conspiracy theories. If he is, he should have proof they are true.
2. Comey isn't exactly the Democrat man's best friend. His announcements of ongoing investigation of Billary and concealment of ongoing investigation against DJT may well have swung the election for DJT.
3. Republicans and Democrats, and national security agencies have said they have no basis to believe Obama did anything.

As smart as you are, I can't believe you are apparently buying into Trump's straight out lies on this. Trump saying the guy he got it from is a "very smart lawyer" is a child's argument, a logical fallacy.

I bet you cared when Clinton lied to Congress during his impeachment. (I did too) I consider this more serious- this is alleging the former president committed crimes to the world without a shred of proof. Far more serious than "Aw shucks I wasn't fucking that intern on my desk".

I've only voted for one Democrat in my life and it sure as Hell wasn't because I thought she would be a good president or like Democratic politics. I saw this storm coming from a mile away.

Here's how I sleep at night:

I think to myself:

If Billary had been elected, started lying on Twitter, had her NSA chief implicated with Russians and step down, had Attorney General talking to Russians and recuse himself, had her campaign manager talking to Russian, hired a guy from Breitbart for senior cabinet post, and had another adviser straight out saying to buy her family business goods on national tv, and installed Chelsea in the office next to her with security clearance, would I be concerned?

Yeah. I'd be saying "This is wrong on so many levels.". Just like I am for Trump. He gets no pass from me because I voted straight ticket Republican for 30 years- I hold him to a HIGHER standard because of that. I expect that kind of crap from Democrats, not the GOP.
(03-22-2017, 09:18 PM)gstanford Wrote: I've no idea how long he will last but Trump's place in history is already assured as the President who could make George W. Bush look sensible, reasonable and competent by comparison.

Trust me when I tell you that is quite an achievement.

Clinton, Obama, and both Bushes all look like King Aurthur compared to what is going on these days.
Quote:If you're inferring this is all some whacky plot to discredit Trump:

Oh not at all, I'm sure you've seen the news and saw that Trump was actually being spied on by the government- not in line with his claims by any means, but the fact that it was being done in and of itself is what I'm looking at. 

My question for Sick is quite simple, is he willing to hold the exact same standards up for Obama/Trudeau as he is for Trump.

I can't stand any of them, just looking to see if there is a shred of intellectual or moral integrity in his stance or if it is just nutjob politics speaking.

My stance is simple- *IF* Trump *AND* Obama are found to do the same thing, they should face the same punishment.
(03-24-2017, 06:07 AM)BenSkywalker Wrote:

Oh not at all, I'm sure you've seen the news and saw that Trump was actually being spied on by the government- not in line with his claims by any means, but the fact that it was being done in and of itself is what I'm looking at. 

My question for Sick is quite simple, is he willing to hold the exact same standards up for Obama/Trudeau as he is for Trump.

I can't stand any of them, just looking to see if there is a shred of intellectual or moral integrity in his stance or if it is just nutjob politics speaking.

My stance is simple- *IF* Trump *AND* Obama are found to do the same thing, they should face the same punishment.

For me, definitely. The law has to applied uniformly or it's meaningless.
(03-24-2017, 06:07 AM)BenSkywalker Wrote:

But how do you know "not in line with his claims by any means"? Why are you forcibly repeating this? Do you know where you heard it? From the same media that absolutely slaughtered trump from the second he posted the tweet. They went on this massive bash campaign of ridicule, how absolutely absurd trumps claims were . How he was a total buffoon and that nothing he says can be trusted it. Because, you know he said something and didnt follow their demands, which they burnt him at the stake for not turning over everything he knows to the press when the demanded it.

Do you not realize that their demands were insane. That trump and the administration said they would not speak on this anymore as they wanted congress to be look into it.

Are you smart enough to realize that the info that came out yesterday wasnt news to trump? That the house committee was handed information that the intelligence departments withheld from them, this was info they were specifically asking for when they agreed they would investigate this as trump asked.

Do you also realize that there is very much serious legal concerns here, some high level people involved in some serious acts. The media scorched trump because he wouldnt hand over the evidence to them...its completely insane...take the time and look at the situation.

The same media that scorched trump because he didnt hand over potentially incriminating evidence which would go pretty dam deep. Trump said congress should be the one looking into it... there is only two options now. He made it all up and this new info is just completely an ironic god send, OR- trump actually has access to information that the general population doesnt. That trump knew at the very least, this information before hes tweet. Do you really think that he did not?

Did you see his response when a reported said, "do you feel vindicated?". He sure didnt seem surprised or even shocked, actually he seemed like meh. His answer, "somewhat". he somewhat feels vindicated.

think about that. He wasnt fazed by the news and isnt bragging i told you so. Instead, "somewhat"

Its pretty clear to me that there is a lot more to it. More than the little bit that has started to come out.

the media has to downplay and for the "its not how trump said it was" in, else he would be right and they would all be fools. they would all look like idiots, but their job is to make trump the idiot.

Here is another fact. Obama signed an executive order to spread this information 17 different intelligence agencies. Unprecedented act in of itself. But, now you see the info that was spread...this info, this seriously questionable shit.

They claim it was all gathered from listening to diplomats. But this info reads like a PI report. John doe went here, done this at 900 hours. he will be going to place b at 4, and is to place b AT 6.

it was tracking of not only whom and their conversations, but also where they went and where they will be, who they will talk to in the future...and it all was put together illegally...then spread to all the other agencies by obama. Which these agencies leaked parts to the media, all in an effort to take down trump

the bigger issue is how deep it goes. And how much should the public know about.
you are hearing the forced "its not at all like trump said" from the same people that said he was insane for suggesting anything like that. And here you are, inserting that and spreading this for them.

You have no idea if it things were not like trump said. Now you see there is something really bad that went on. yet you are talking about it in the same words that the media does now. the once who denounced any such thing ever happened.

Well, i guess deny...attack the source, never admit you are wrong tactics work well.

I am not saying that it is like trump said. But i know for sure that now there is some strange evidence that simply should not be there if i listened to them media all along.

I also know that they nor you know if it is like trump said or not. We dont even have but a tiny bit of the info, heck even the commitee doesnt have it all yet. The FBI has completely stopped helping them...an then came this leak.

Well, surely you might ought to consider that there is more to this story.
Ocre, we need to see more than rumors of incidentally collected information to know if Trump was truthful in his claims or not.

At best, leaking info like this on Twitter might be a crime itself- and that's if it is true.

AFAIK presidents shouldn't post classified information from ongoing investigations on their Facebook page.

What's next? Buying everyone a round of drinks at a sports bar and discussing North Korea?

As far as the "evil Trump hating media" goes, aren't they the same people who told us about Benghazi, HRCs email, gifts to the Clinton Foundation, Monica Lewinski, Linda Tripp, Jennifer Flowers until we were ready to turn off the news?

They were right about all that stuff but wrong about Trump?

Could be they 're just doing their job?
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nune...ed-n738151

Rolleyes
(03-24-2017, 03:50 PM)RolloTheGreat Wrote: Ocre, we need to see more than rumors of incidentally collected information to know if Trump was truthful in his claims or not.

At best, leaking info like this on Twitter might be a crime itself- and that's if it is true.

AFAIK presidents shouldn't post classified information from ongoing investigations on their Facebook page.

What's next? Buying everyone a round of drinks at a sports bar and discussing North Korea?

As far as the "evil Trump hating media" goes, aren't they the same people who told us about Benghazi, HRCs email, gifts to the Clinton Foundation, Monica Lewinski, Linda Tripp, Jennifer Flowers until we were ready to turn off the news?

They were right about all that stuff but wrong about Trump?

Could be they 're just doing their job?

you know...before the tweet and before the health care bill being pulled, there was a very interesting finding: 88% of news coverage up until that point had been hostile towards the president. Its been 24/7 all out attack on trump. Its been extreme and to the max.

There has been an effort to completely destroy trump and prevent him from having any success.
You might say it is all justified...sure it is.

There are some very good reasons Trump needs to be stopped and there is so much effort in taking him down. Its not just democrats, btw. The american people cant be electing people outside, they need to stop something like this from ever happening again. Trump is a threat to the political powers and he there are great forces that will do anything to prevent his success. Even if it is self inflicting: the health care flop.

As for more evidence before we can say trump was telling the truth-
Of course he lied. Didnt you read that. He was crucified to no end by the MSM. They told us he lied and now i should believe them even though they have a vested interest in taking him down. Even though they were recipients of leaked information from this immoral surveillance that the obama purposefully had spread across 17 intelligent agencies when he signed an unprecedented executive order days before he handed over the presidency to Trump. You dont seem to acknowledge that one, which is extremely shady and messed up all in itself.

The data collected, reports created, executive order spreading it, then the leaking...all good i guess. Thats not a problem, all normal huh? The way one party hands over the presidency to the opposition part, its just how things work. Yeah, right!

Lets just waver all. We cant say trump told the truth or not without having more facts. I honestly am not arguing that trump told the truth or not, cause ultimately it will take pictures of obama plugging in physical wires in trumps penthouse before many in the mainstream media would ever say trump was right. And its sad some people dont realize that.

There was surveillance and there is a huge problem with it. There are senior people involved which is a major concern. The private hearings coming up are to do with this. It will not all be made public, but there will be more information. I am sure of that.

What do you need before you can say that perhaps trump wasnt full of crap? What information would make you at least reconsider your assertion that he was lying? It was pretty easy for you to decide he was lying, without having seen anything, What would it take for you to change your mind?

Do you need a picture of obama soldering the phone wires? If not, then what.

Finally, on the crime you say trump committed on twitter. Strange. Cause i was under the impression that anything a president wants to declassify, he can. Just like that.
Honestly all my worst fears about Trump are coming true. Hopefully he can turn things around, but so far all we have seen from him is chaos and an extremely right wing agenda on immigration. I was hoping he could make peace with Russia but the more I learn about the hacking scandal, the more I think Trump should be thrown in jail for treason.
(03-28-2017, 05:08 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Honestly all my worst fears about Trump are coming true.  Hopefully he can turn things around, but so far all we have seen from him is chaos and an extremely right wing agenda on immigration.  I was hoping he could make peace with Russia but the more I learn about the hacking scandal, the more I think Trump should be thrown in jail for treason.
Again, the last time I checked, that doesn't amount to treason under US law. Treason in the USA is defined as one of two things: waging war against the USA from within (American Civil War), or aiding an enemy nation. That's a high standard. For example, Aaron Burr was tried for treason in 1807 for his plot to create his own personal empire. He was acquitted. You can read about it here: http://www.famous-trials.com/burr/156-home
(03-28-2017, 05:26 AM)SteelCrysis Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 05:08 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Honestly all my worst fears about Trump are coming true.  Hopefully he can turn things around, but so far all we have seen from him is chaos and an extremely right wing agenda on immigration.  I was hoping he could make peace with Russia but the more I learn about the hacking scandal, the more I think Trump should be thrown in jail for treason.
Again, the last time I checked, that doesn't amount to treason under US law.

Quote:trea·son
ˈtrēzən/Submit
noun
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Quote:"Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort."

If they are proven true, the allegations of what Trump did to influence the US election certainly gave Russia, an enemy of the USA "aid and comfort".
(03-28-2017, 05:29 AM)SickBeast Wrote: If they are proven true, the allegations of what Trump did to influence the US election certainly gave Russia, an enemy of the USA "aid and comfort".
We and Russia are in a hostile relationship, but it hasn't gotten to war. Does that make Russia an enemy?
(03-28-2017, 05:34 AM)SteelCrysis Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 05:29 AM)SickBeast Wrote: If they are proven true, the allegations of what Trump did to influence the US election certainly gave Russia, an enemy of the USA "aid and comfort".
We and Russia are in a hostile relationship, but it hasn't gotten to war. Does that make Russia an enemy?

Time will tell. But at the very least I expect Trump to be impeached over this, if the allegations are proven true.
Quote:and an extremely right wing agenda on immigration.

I know you try to pass yourself off as a teacher, but seriously, did you ever even attend High School?

Do you know who is identified as the father of modern liberalism in this country?

That would be FDR- the man who turned Jews back and sent them to their deaths, who forced Italian and German Americans off the coasts and even imprisoned some of them along with a huge segment of their Japanese American countrymen. He set up massive restrictions, and made sure what tiny gasps of air were left for possible immigrants were strangulated through the channels, he flat out *imprisoned* legal American citizens for no reason other then their ancestry.

Do you know who is identified as the father of modern conservatism in this country?

Ronald Reagan- the man who amnestied millions of illegal aliens granting them citizens rights in the process. Go ahead and try and find an example of a left winger doing that.

Now when it comes to draconian immigration laws- you are right, Trump is that guy, in fact, he wants to pass immigration laws that aren't quite North Korean strict, but close, almost as bad as say Canada. Are you claiming the 'right wing agenda' has driven your immigration policy when the left dominates every other single facet?

Let's be real here- vulgar levels of nationalism are not a right left thing- but if they were to be assigned to one it would- by the largest landslide of historical evidence on any topic I can contemplate- be a left wing tendency. The central government regulating where people live is a collectivist ideal, entirely, utterly, and absolutely.
(03-28-2017, 10:41 AM)BenSkywalker Wrote: That would be FDR- the man who turned Jews back and sent them to their deaths
Epic fail. William D. Rubinstein's The Myth of Rescue debunks this myth:
  1. US immigration restrictions long predated FDR, being instituted and extended during the administrations of Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover–all of them Republicans
  2. Some of our stricter immigration policies that Nazi Germany was abusing against its own Jews were relaxed by FDR
  3. They were nothing special in the 20s and 30s, an era with increased restrictions on immigration
  4. The German quota, which included German Jews, was the second highest quota that we had back then
  5. The Jews of Nazi Germany by and large didn't want to emigrate until after Kristallnacht, and even when they did, the USA usually wasn't their first choice
  6. What evidence there is for German Jewish emigration to the USA supports this
  7. For German Jews, emigration was considered an individual choice, not a mass group decision
  8. 72% of Nazi Germany's Jews, 22% of Czech Jews, and 68.1% of Austrian Jews managed to escape
  9. When looked at in an international context, and in the context of restricted immigration in general, the world did a good job of rescue
  10. Nobody could foresee the Holocaust coming at the time
I'm not even going to dignify Ben's nonsense comment with a response.
Quote:Epic fail. William D. Rubinstein's The Myth of Rescue debunks this myth:

Did he try preaching that to the voyagers on the St Louis? I mean, he could try and find the mass graves FDR's refusal to grant them asylum resulted in. 

Quote:US immigration restrictions long predated FDR

They became both more severe and the quotas that were in place were rarely met under FDR's administration. But let's put aside the insane FDR defense spin and just look at numbers-

http://www.emmigration.info/us-immigrati...istics.htm

Just over 500K immigrants admitted in the 1930s...... Those measures passed by Republican presidents resulted in a low of 4 million for a decade prior to FDR. Also, if we are just doing Democrat versus Republican, H Bush upped the legal immigration quota by 40% with the 1990 act he signed. As I stated this isn't a left versus right issue, but I wanted to put the poster child for right versus left thinking up to compare on the issue of immigration.

Quote:The Jews of Nazi Germany by and large didn't want to emigrate until after Kristallnacht, and even when they did, the USA usually wasn't their first choice

The St Louis arrived after Kristallnacht, begged for asylum and were refused. 

Quote:I'm not even going to dignify Ben's nonsense comment with a response.

You are talking US politics, the father of modern left wing politics was anti immigration, the father of modern conservatism amnestied millions of illegals. That is historical reality princess.

Edit- Forgot to mention Steel, you completely ignored the internment camps that FDR was tossing over 100,000 legal US citizens in because of their ancestry.
(03-29-2017, 02:19 PM)BenSkywalker Wrote: Did he try preaching that to the voyagers on the St Louis? I mean, he could try and find the mass graves FDR's refusal to grant them asylum resulted in.
Not a single Jewish person on the St. Louis was sent back to Nazi Germany. All of them found homes either in continental Europe or the UK. Which didn't work out for a lot of them when Nazi Germany did the unforseeable and overran most of the rest of Europe. Everyone also forgets that the original destination of the St. Louis was Cuba, and Cuba was the first country to deny them entry. Yet Cuba is never the subject of controversy. Hmm...

Quote:They became both more severe and the quotas that were in place were rarely met under FDR's administration. But let's put aside the insane FDR defense spin and just look at numbers-

http://www.emmigration.info/us-immigrati...istics.htm

Just over 500K immigrants admitted in the 1930s...... Those measures passed by Republican presidents resulted in a low of 4 million for a decade prior to FDR. Also, if we are just doing Democrat versus Republican, H Bush upped the legal immigration quota by 40% with the 1990 act he signed. As I stated this isn't a left versus right issue, but I wanted to put the poster child for right versus left thinking up to compare on the issue of immigration.
Funny, the Immigration Act of 1924 begs to differ with those statistics: http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5078/ "Total Annual immigrant quota: 164,667" Then there was the the Emergency Quota Act, passed in 1921, which was a slightly less severe version of the Immigration Act of 1924. Both became law during the administration of Coolidge, but not Harding like I said earlier. Coolidge was a Republican.
Ben fails to notice in his own link the immigration-reducing words in parentheses next to the 1930s statistics: "Great Depression".

Quote:The St Louis arrived after Kristallnacht, begged for asylum and were refused.
Irrelevant, given that the USA was not the first choice of Jews fleeing Nazi Germany.

Quote:Edit- Forgot to mention Steel, you completely ignored the internment camps that FDR was tossing over 100,000 legal US citizens in because of their ancestry.
Irrelevant, given that there was nothing to dispute.

(03-29-2017, 09:23 PM)24601 Wrote: Absolutely hilarious discussion, considering that everything Hitler did in the form of general policies were nothing more than a poor imitation of his personal hero Andrew Jackson.
A little weird, given that the only American mentioned in Mein Kampf is Henry Ford.

Quote:Hitler was put into power by collusion between US, UK, and German oligarchs and bankers to curbstomp the advancement of Communism in Germany, the land of Marx.
What? He was given power by a bunch of German conservatives who thought they could control him.

Quote:The same thing happened in Japan, where Teddy Roosevelt personally decided that China was the "Sick Man of Asia" and that the Chinese was an inferior yellow race that's legacy should be furthered by the superior Japanese race.
He then colluded to affect the officer's coup in Japan and made Nazi Japan.

One should note that Japan was likely to have become Communist without this intervention.
Communism in the 1900s was just an underground movement in Russia, how could it have gained control of Japan?

Quote:It's pretty funny whenever people try to say that genocide isn't as common as water in western civilization.

One should break out the popcorn and watch the genocide of minorities in Europe when the Oligarchs feel the pressure of the Communists coming to power are felt again.

No point in quibbling over which oligarchs did what and when. It's simply the standard playbook of Oligarchs to rally the lumpenproletariat when they fear a Communist Revolution.

Every single major political party in US history has been a party of oligarchs.

The only time they showed slight signs of not being purely for the interest of oligarchs was simply when the oligarchs were afraid of a communist revolution in the US.

By the 70's the oligarchs started to assauge their fears and make big strides in peeling back anything and everything that had to do with public good.

When the Soviet Union collapsed the Oligarchs took it as a sign that they no longer had anything to fear, and that is when they started dismantling everything that they could.

Watching you guys quibble over which which slightly non-overlapping group of Oligarchs should be in power is just funny.

The only real difference between the Republicans and Democrats is that the Republicans currently have more Resource Oligarchs dictating the terms while Democrats currently have more Technology Oligarchs dictating the terms.
What?
So back to the OP.

Apparently Andrew Napolitano isnt banned from fox news. Not only has he been back on Fox, he is still saying the same things that he was supposed to be banned over. Actually, he is doubling down on those claims.

There is something to all of this. Trumps tweet which stirred up so much and was completely written off. It was proclaimed to be so outlandish, completely out of touch in reality.

And oh how things have changed. Now, he is still being called a liar but its held together by technicalities.

We now hear there was some sort of surveillance, these reports are supposed to be from data collected in the normal legal monitoring of foreign diplomats. But if its true, the story this being incidental collection is much more problematic than it sounds. If the data collected is real, if the reports generated from them are real...then at best people deliberately bypassed having to have a court order, deliberately unmasked names by an order from people high up, then people listened thru tons of "incidentally collected" and generated reports on the unmasked individuals.

It took a number of people for this to occur on the collection side and it took high officials to order the unmasking. But here is the biggest red flag in it all: Obama's executive order which was hastily pushed thru in his final hours of presidency before Trump took office. This order is impossible to argue, it was created to spread all this new information to 17 different agencies. It is a very odd thing to do, never been done before.

It is real and has made it thousands of times more difficult to pin point leaks which were used by the media in their assault on trump. Much of the leaked info was spun for maximum damage. The result of this executive order is one of the few logical reasons that one could arrive if they pondered its purpose in the first place. This is Obama who did the executive order...that is a real thing.

We know hardly nothing about this data that was collected. But if its real, even the best case is a massive problem for some really high and powerful officials. I think its so big that we wont ever know all the facts. But i also think that Trump saying he was only "somewhat" vindicated is probably a good sign that there is a lot more than what has been going around. But thats just how i took his reaction.

I am a very reasonable person and i will easily flip on this if more info starts to show it didnt happen. But honestly K think anyone free of mind who watched the crucifixion after trumps tweet just to then started hearing this new info, they would step far back. Its harder for me now to accept any of the MSM narrative on this. I mean, why should i?

That doesnt mean trump is right or that his tweets were not full of shit. Cause i only have the word of the head of the house investigation, which is vague and even he claims incomplete. But, its huge deal if true. And, there are little things from other sources that make it plausible.

Its enough to make me put a hold on all the MSM has said on it. My gut says there is something to it. I just wanted to caution others from jumping on any of the MSM claims on this so far. Cause more will come out...and there is not enough info known to public yet.

Its now the "not in the way trump said" mode by many. Technically, sure.
I mean, terms like wire tapping...i think its dumb to think that it means physical wires.. I mean, how do you even do that when everyone uses wireless cell phones these days. Also, for something like this to happen...given that obama did sign an executive order which would spread this information, that it would have taken high up officials and several people to do such a thing.. perhaps there is an Obama hand in it...at the very least, his administration. But the executive order? It is the one and only.

But of course, its speculative... Dont know at all until more facts come out. But there looks to be something to this, hope it all comes out. But that really is a massive problem, if this is true.

But here we are now... the OP guy who was supposedly banned for his comments, well he is back. And he is still making those comments. Isnt that interesting?