Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kurt Russell Shares Incredible Phoenix Lights Experience
Kurt Russell Shares Incredible Phoenix Lights Experience
[url=http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/kurt-russell-shares-incredible-phoenix-lights-experience/][/url]
5-24-2017

Hollywood legend Kurt Russell recently revealed a remarkable, real life role on his resume: witness to the infamous Phoenix Lights!
While appearing on a British television program to promote the new Guardians of the Galaxy film, the actor was reminded of the incident by host Gyles Brandreth.

The presenter read a newspaper report about an unidentified pilot who reporting seeing six unexplained lights while flying his private aircraft at the time that the Phoenix Lights event was taking place.

To the astonishment of his co-star and the audience, Russell responded, "the tail number for that plane was two-tango-sierra and I was the pilot."
The actor went on to recall that he had been flying towards Phoenix with his son onboard when he spotted "six lights over the airport in absolute uniform in a V-shape."
Bewildered by what he was seeing, Russell subsequently contacted air traffic control, who reported that they were not seeing anything out of the ordinary in his vicinity.

Similar thing happened to me, didn't remember the experience with my neighbor until about 20 years later.
Kurt Russell has been a lucky guy. His name is the last thing Walt Disney ever wrote, which also amounts to Walt Disney's last words.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.