Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raja leaves AMD
Personally I think this a big loss for AMD.

The arm chair quarterbacks will yell, "Yes! Now they can get someone to head the division and return ATi to glory! Remember when the 9700Pro beat Eenveedeyaa?

Hit_head

Got news goofballs:

Raja didn't have the money and staff of NVIDIA at his disposal. New guy will have same constraints and Navi design has to be largely done if it's launching next August.
Intel confirms that Koduri has joined them: http://techreport.com/news/32811/raja-ko...ting-group
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
But...but...why would Raja want to got to Wintel?

He was in charge of RTG and making PS4 GPU tech!

Guess Raja got a big raise.
Well well, look who came out of the woodwork guys, it's Rollo. What's new with you Rollo? Busy guy lately? You must be preoccupied with something because your online presence has vanished.
(11-11-2017, 09:15 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Well well, look who came out of the woodwork guys, it's Rollo.  What's new with you Rollo?  Busy guy lately?  You must be preoccupied with something because your online presence has vanished.

Well, I've been very busy SB. Mrs. Rollo skated at the beginning of the summer. Ironically stating Gstan's position as one of the main reasons, that we are from very different backgrounds and that I have no concept of how "real people" live as high among the irreconcilable differences.

So, I've been:

1. Single parenting as Rollo Jr chose to stay with me.(always respected those people, now even more so)
2. Arranging finances to buy all material possessions from married life so life will go on for us as normal.
3. Exercising, have lost 41 lbs
4. Doing all house/yard work here and at cabin.
5. Working full time at same software company Ive been at last 20 years.
6. Dating women whose worldview is more in line with my own.
7. Fishing and canoeing with family and friends a lot.

Not the life I planned on, but I'm pretty grateful for what I have left. (and the dating can be fun)
BTW GStan, when you get done laughing that Mrs. Rollo thinks I'm pompous as well, note that if your salary caps were in place Rollo Jr and I would have lost our home, vehicles, everything!

You can't count on the dual income you cited because about half of marriages end in divorce, and single people deserve to own nice homes as well.
(11-12-2017, 07:27 PM)RolloTheGreat Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 09:15 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Well well, look who came out of the woodwork guys, it's Rollo.  What's new with you Rollo?  Busy guy lately?  You must be preoccupied with something because your online presence has vanished.

Well, I've been very busy SB. Mrs. Rollo skated at the beginning of the summer. Ironically stating Gstan's position as one of the main reasons, that we are from very different backgrounds and that I have no concept of how "real people" live as high among the irreconcilable differences.

So, I've been:

1. Single parenting as Rollo Jr chose to stay with me.(always respected those people, now even more so)
2. Arranging finances to buy all material possessions from married life so life will go on for us as normal.

Not the life I planned on, but I'm pretty grateful for what I have left. (and the dating can be fun)

Wow Rollo I'm really sorry to hear that. You were with her for a really long time. I have to say also, that does not sound like reasonable grounds for divorce. If you guys lasted that long together you should have been able to work it out. I'm sorry she left you like that, it sounds as though it was out of your control. It probably speaks more of her than you.

I hope you are able to meet someone nice.

I knew something was up. It's not like you to disappear like that. You are an ABT cockatoo, as you would say.

Angel

So, I've been:

Interesting. I remember her purchasing the Corona which you wouldn't normally give a 2nd glance. Then you bought a 2nd house (was that her decision too? I bet she ends up with one of them in any settlement and I bet it won't be the one with money owing...) Sounds as though she played you like a fiddle in the end Big Grin
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
(11-12-2017, 07:30 PM)RolloTheGreat Wrote: BTW GStan, when you get done laughing that Mrs. Rollo thinks I'm pompous as well, note that if your salary caps were in place Rollo Jr and I would have lost our home, vehicles, everything!

You can't count on the dual income you cited because about half of marriages end in divorce, and single people deserve to own nice homes as well.

I'm sure that if you lost your home and vehicles you would have still managed on my salary caps, its just that your next residence and vehicle wouldn't be quite as pompous as the old ones.

I am sorry to hear about your marriage breakup though, I'm sure the signs were there if you had been looking though (the Corona for one thing).

Planning for the future is all very well and good, and I encourage it, so long as it is realistic planning.  Your millionaire plans seem to evaporated all of a sudden.  Remember tomorrow never comes, there is only today, make sure you are secure today and tomorrow will take care of itself.

BTW, doesn't your (former) wife work at the same company as you, as a big wig in the accounting/finance part?  That would make her responsible for you pay packet.  That must be an interesting situation for you to find yourself in....

ROFLMAO

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
gstanford what "Corona" are you talking about? The only product I know of called Corona is a beer from Mexico. It's good beer actually.
Toyota Corona.  A mid sized sedan.  Most ordinary folk would consider it reasonably luxurious (for its price) though I'm sure Rollo would beg to differ there. (ex)Mrs Rollo seemed to find one of them to be to her liking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Corona

(11-12-2017, 10:50 PM)gstanford Wrote: Toyota Corona.  A mid sized sedan.  Most ordinary folk would consider it reasonably luxurious (for its price) though I'm sure Rollo would beg to differ there.  (ex)Mrs Rollo seemed to find one of them to be to her liking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Corona

Ah. That's funny they call it a Corona in Australia. We call it a "Corolla" here in North America. I guess the beer people own the name. Big Grin

And yes, gstanford, I agree with you, it sounds like Mrs. Rollo was planning this for some time. Sad. You would think she would try to work things out. Instead she gave herself a golden parachute. I just hope things are reasonably amicable. I would think that a nasty divorce would be extremely stressful.
In Australia the heirachy goes Corona --> Corolla --> Yaris.  In the Past it was Crown --> Corona --> Corolla then Corona --> Corolla --> Starlet, then Corona --> Corolla --> Echo.

Starlet, Echo and Yaris (echo superceded Starlet, Yaris superceded Echo) they are all the same basic design, they just got a little larger over time and took over from Corolla as Toyota's entry level.

Well here the Yaris is a tiny little thing and it's the cheapest car Toyota sells. They used to have the Echo which was even smaller. Here it goes Yaris -> Corolla -> Camry.

Toyota makes great cars. I'm partial to Hyundai because I find their cars cheap, reliable, and affordable to fix. They are also great to deal with.
Camry is an in-between goes between Corona and Corolla.

I wouldn't describe the Yaris as tiny.  The Echo and Starlet were slightly smaller than it. Perhaps compared to an American "road train" SUV it could be called small.

You can easily fit a full size single bed ensemble in a Yaris with the rear seats folded forward.

Good luck doing that with the Corolla hatchbacks that preceded its introduction or a Mazda 323 or (especially) Honda Civic.

Yaris is pretty big and roomy for a hatchback especially at the entry level.  We had a 1990 Corolla Hatchback before the Yaris (2007).  The Yaris is massive by comparison and far better equipped (and cheaper to purchase new).  The engine in the Yaris is more powerful too despite only being a 1.1 engine (rated as being 1.3 equivalent) vs the 1.6 in the Corolla.  Much more fuel efficient too.

[Image: Corolla.jpg]

[Image: Yaris.jpg]

(11-12-2017, 10:02 PM)SickBeast Wrote:

So, I've been:

Wow Rollo I'm really sorry to hear that.  You were with her for a really long time.  I have to say also, that does not sound like reasonable grounds for divorce.  If you guys lasted that long together you should have been able to work it out.  I'm sorry she left you like that, it sounds as though it was out of your control.  It probably speaks more of her than you.

I knew something was up.  It's not like you to disappear like that.  You are an ABT cockatoo, as you would say.

Angel

Thanks, kind of you to say. Was 25 years, but no working it out where she took it. Has a BF that is more in line with her and her family, down to Earth type.

I'm anything but that. The woman I'm dating now is a high end working professional that manages 50 other working professionals and she told me today, "Honey, you are a LOT smarter than I am. You think of things that would never even occur to me.".

I'm kind of an "odd duck". I have flashes of brilliance and personally I think most people who do are usually a little off. Not all Mrs. Rollo's fault. I can be pretty pompous, and for most people hard to debate.

Our divorce is amicable, we're doing a flavor of it without court proceedings. Just sort out finances and walk away, lawyers and finance people draw up what we agree to and file it. We both make about the same money so no future entanglements that wreck people's lives.
(11-12-2017, 10:14 PM)gstanford Wrote:

So, I've been:

Interesting.  I remember her purchasing the Corona which you wouldn't normally give a 2nd glance.  Then you bought a 2nd house (was that her decision too? I bet she ends up with one of them in any settlement and I bet it won't be the one with money owing...)  Sounds as though she played you like a fiddle in the end Big Grin

Nope. She kept her Camry, I'm keeping both houses (one is a shack), the boat, the truck, the sports car. She walks with money only. Where I live it's no fault divorce, 50/50 split, so you divide debts and assets to settle. I wanted the property, she wanted money, so it worked.
(11-13-2017, 06:14 AM)gstanford Wrote: Camry is an in-between goes between Corona and Corolla.

I wouldn't describe the Yaris as tiny.  The Echo and Starlet were slightly smaller than it.  Perhaps compared to an American "road train" SUV it could be called small.

You can easily fit a full size single bed ensemble in a Yaris with the rear seats folded forward.

Good luck doing that with the Corolla hatchbacks that preceded its introduction or a Mazda 323 or (especially) Honda Civic.

Yaris is pretty big and roomy for a hatchback especially at the entry level.  We had a 1990 Corolla Hatchback before the Yaris (2007).  The Yaris is massive by comparison and far better equipped (and cheaper to purchase new).  The engine in the Yaris is more powerful too despite only being a 1.1 engine (rated as being 1.3 equivalent) vs the 1.6 in the Corolla.  Much more fuel efficient too.

No.

In North America anyway, the Camry is above the Corolla is size and cost, and we have no Coronas. Camry is roughly similar to a Honda Accord, a mid size sedan.
(11-13-2017, 06:37 AM)RolloTheGreat Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 10:02 PM)SickBeast Wrote:

So, I've been:

Wow Rollo I'm really sorry to hear that.  You were with her for a really long time.  I have to say also, that does not sound like reasonable grounds for divorce.  If you guys lasted that long together you should have been able to work it out.  I'm sorry she left you like that, it sounds as though it was out of your control.  It probably speaks more of her than you.

I knew something was up.  It's not like you to disappear like that.  You are an ABT cockatoo, as you would say.

Angel

Thanks, kind of you to say. Was 25 years, but no working it out where she took it. Has a BF that is more in line with her and her family, down to Earth type.

I'm anything but that. The woman I'm dating now is a high end working professional that manages 50 other working professionals and she told me today, "Honey, you are a LOT smarter than I am. You think of things that would never even occur to me.".

I'm kind of an "odd duck". I have flashes of brilliance and personally I think most people who do are usually a little off. Not all Mrs. Rollo's fault. I can be pretty pompous, and for most people hard to debate.

Our divorce is amicable, we're doing a flavor of it without court proceedings. Just sort out finances and walk away, lawyers and finance people draw up what we agree to and file it. We both make about the same money so no future entanglements that wreck people's lives.

Well, for better or for worse, we are who we are. I'm happy to hear you have moved on and that it sounds like it was a relatively clean break.

Marriage is never easy. I hear it can be tough once your kids are grown.
Our kids have well and truly left the nest and we still get on fine together.  Only need "smaller" cars and houses now.  You just have to adapt as circumstances change.  Either that or run off the rails (in your big expensive road train).

(11-13-2017, 06:47 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Well, for better or for worse, we are who we are.  I'm happy to hear you have moved on and that it sounds like it was a relatively clean break.

Marriage is never easy.  I hear it can be tough once your kids are grown.

Yep. Even (soon to ex) Mrs Rollo says she regrets none of it and we're still friends. When you get married, you have the physical thing in spades, desire to start a family. In our case, we just have the one son, and he's been pretty independent of us for a while now as he's almost an adult and his GF is a year older than him.

Which left us- two people that never had a ton in common, and after 25 years there isn't a lot more to say.
(11-13-2017, 06:56 AM)gstanford Wrote: Our kids have well and truly left the nest and we still get on fine together.  Only need "smaller" cars and houses now.  You just have to adapt as circumstances change.  Either that or run off the rails (in your big expensive road train).

No one is off the rails. My house is going on the same as before, just me doing all the work. I've been having fun dating, feels kind of like gambling. Definitely some fun getting passionate with new people after 25 years with same person, off set by some nights watching tv with the cat. It will all be fine. Cool
Well, my wife and I have a lot in common. We're born three days apart. We have similar interests and values, and we give each other time and space for our hobbies. I met my wife when I was a student, flat broke in massive debt when I was younger. Most of the people I dated at the time were only interested in money and they basically blew me off as soon as they found out I was a student. My wife is probably the most down to earth person I have ever met. She's very calm and laid back which really complements my more intense and high strung personality. I knew right away when I met her that she was the one, there was just something about her. Maybe it's because she's a country girl and I'm from the city. There was just something really refreshingly different about her. She hasn't changed much and I'm happy with that. We've been through a lot together already and we both seem really happy. I hope things continue this way, but I do realize that marriage is never easy and things can and do happen.

We put up our Christmas lights together this weekend. I feel like a bit of a dork because I'm the only guy on my street with them on. It was nice to spend time with her though. We got this crazy laser spotlight thing at Costco also.

If you ever need to chat Rollo don't hesitate to send me a PM.

It sounds like you're dealing with everything very well.
He had to know this was coming. He used to drink and smoke heavily (probably to blot out the reality of a difficult marriage), then he gave up the drink and smoke and that would have had an affect on his personality and home relationships, which lead to the wifes car rebellion the new house and now the breakup.

The amusing part to me is the person with the Pyschology degree couldn't see all this, yet little old "tape U" me can. Perhaps Rollo can use his fancy degree as toilet paper, it would do him more good there than it has done in debates here....

Quote:Nope. She kept her Camry, I'm keeping both houses (one is a shack), the boat, the truck, the sports car. She walks with money only. Where I live it's no fault divorce, 50/50 split, so you divide debts and assets to settle. I wanted the property, she wanted money, so it worked.

You had a house and a shack before you bought the new house and said you were keeping both houses, so what is really going on unless the shack was actually your original house (and you are only now admitting it)?

Gstan:

You are confused, which isn't too shocking because you don't know me.

A. I haven't been a smoker for 25 years. My ex told me she couldn't see a future with a smoker, and I quit to court her.
B. I haven't been a "heavy drinker" since the 80s. I haven't been a drinker at all for years, or more accurately a very infrequent drinker.
C. My marriage wasn't difficult, it was really easy and good for decades. It just got stale for my wife the last 2-3 years, she wants a different lifestyle than I do. (I wanted to buy another cabin, a nice one up North, she wants to travel)
D. We bought a new house last year, sold old one. It was my idea, and my wife resisted at first. She did/does love the house though and thanked me for pushing the decision.
E. The shack we bought 10 years ago, and it's always been a shack. It's mainly a 2 acre lot on a backwoods fishing and hunting lake.
F. I'm buying all our real property with part of my half of our investments. The current house and the fishing shack. Mrs. Rollo had no desire to own the fishing shack, and she's looking for houses with her boyfriend 45 miles away and has no desire to own this one.

As far as my "worthless degrees", note that I'm buying a nice house in a good neighborhood, the boat, the 2017 pickup, the sports car, and the fishing shack. I'm dating other professionals with "worthless degrees". I work at home with no supervision and make good money. If I'm ever out of work I can apply not only for jobs in my field, but all jobs that say bachelors degree required, all jobs that say bachelors in psychology required, and all jobs that say bachelors in business required. There a "bit" of flexibility there? All this stuff because of the "worthless degrees".

You're one negative person Gstan.
You were interested in cigars and cognac when you PM'd me at ATF wanting to know my preferences...

Quote:We bought a new house last year, sold old one.
When you first told us about the new house you said you were keeping the old one.

(11-13-2017, 10:39 AM)gstanford Wrote: You were interested in cigars and cognac when you PM'd me at ATF wanting to know my preferences...

Quote:We bought a new house last year, sold old one.
When you first told us about the new house you said you were keeping the old one.

Yes, I think I told you a guy at work had got some Cuban cigars and gave me a few, and I asked you what whisky you drank.

Enjoying good liquor or a good cigar every now and again doesn't make one a heavy smoker or drinker.

On the house what I said is I bought this house before I sold the old one, and liked the old one enough I wanted to keep both.

You problem is you live on the other side of the planet and just take little pieces of information and make negative assumptions about me because I made some snarky comments to you. That's legit, you have good reason to be mad at me.

As far as my "terrible marriage" goes, the people in our town were shocked we split. Our old neighborhood stopped talking to Mrs Rollo altogether,the court of public opinion fell on my side.

Which is probably hard for you to fathom, but again, you don't know me.

EDIT: Here's a quote of Mrs. Rollo from about 5 years ago: "You've never had a problem with drinking in all the years I've known you. It wouldn't kill you to have a drink or two with our friends and family when we get together?"

Which is not to say I never drank too much, you probably remember things like me posting we must burn ATi for their false teachings after going to the wine party, or Apoppin seeing me and Keys knocking back the high end whisky out at the NVIDIA press party. It is to say you can't generalize about someone's life based on isolated incidents.

Anyone who really knows me knows I spent the last 18 years focused on Rollo Jr above all else. Went to every sports match, every band event, every jazz band event, took him fishing/canoeing/boating/hunting every week of the year.
Well, if Ex Mrs Rollo went and shacked up with her new boyfriend who presumably lives in a different, less luxurious neighbourhood then I'm not surprised her old neighbourhood doesn't talk to her -- she isn't there to talk to!

Must be a relief for you to not have the Camry parked in the driveway, I'm sure you'll never live down the embarrassment of having the neighbours see that on your property!

You need a pre-nuptial for your next girlfriend - no cars of theirs permitted unless they own a Cadillac, BMW or Mercedes at bare minimum!  Have to keep up appearances!

ROFLMAO

https://youtu.be/jouS-a9pq2M

https://youtu.be/caYP0utGeic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2t3X-nT...-dlJBnreMV

(11-13-2017, 07:14 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Well, my wife and I have a lot in common.  We're born three days apart.  We have similar interests and values, and we give each other time and space for our hobbies.  I met my wife when I was a student, flat broke in massive debt when I was younger.  Most of the people I dated at the time were only interested in money and they basically blew me off as soon as they found out I was a student.  My wife is probably the most down to earth person I have ever met.  She's very calm and laid back which really complements my more intense and high strung personality.  I knew right away when I met her that she was the one, there was just something about her.  Maybe it's because she's a country girl and I'm from the city.  There was just something really refreshingly different about her.  She hasn't changed much and I'm happy with that.  We've been through a lot together already and we both seem really happy.  I hope things continue this way, but I do realize that marriage is never easy and things can and do happen.

We put up our Christmas lights together this weekend.  I feel like a bit of a dork because I'm the only guy on my street with them on.  It was nice to spend time with her though.  We got this crazy laser spotlight thing at Costco also.

If you ever need to chat Rollo don't hesitate to send me a PM.

It sounds like you're dealing with everything very well.

Thanks SB. It was very difficult at first, but after a few weeks of basically grieving I realized:
1. I've lost a part of my life I valued highly, but it's something I can again.
2. Compared to most people, I'm in better position to move on from this and thrive than most people.
3. No good purpose is served by dwelling on this, and I won't get any of these days back.

So I adopted "attitude of gratitude" without knowing what that was, and set out to make the rest of my life the best of my life.
I'm pretty sure the videos above are a pretty accurate reflection of life at the Rollo residence, you as Mrs Bucket, Mrs Rollo as the long suffering Richard. Big Grin

LOL Gstan, you'll never change.

"Oi, Rollo may have his worthless degrees, but I bet he's a raging alcoholic who spends his life in an opium den and visits ugly prostitutes because his wife hates him!!"

Rolleyes

GStan, if you want to pretend my life if bad to give yourself some sort of weird happiness, enjoy!

I'm the guy living the life and I wouldn't change a thing! And to me, that's ALL that matters. Cool

Heh, Mrs. Rollo is dropping by any moment to pick up a package to ship for me, and drop off some things she picked up at the store for me. We don't hate each other, she just wanted someone whose interests and outlook more closely matched her own. Not to mention she's a successful person in the world as well. She doesn't need me (or anyone) to buy houses, cars, boats, have a good life.

For my part, GF called this morning and said she wants to stay over this weekend and have a contest with me to see who can make the best high end margarita. I'll break my usual no drinking lifestyle for that, because my Patron/Cointreau margaritas on the rocks are sublime and it's been over a year since I've had one. Tongue
Oh boy Rollo is back on the sauce guys. Look out!
(11-14-2017, 06:26 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Oh boy Rollo is back on the sauce guys. Look out!

I'm on a rampage of heavy drinking. First I had some drinks at a party back in June, now planning to have some again already in November.

Sniff...sob...I can't stop...every 5 months or so I have to feed the liquor hunger....

ROFLMAO

When I told one of my buddies that a woman I was going to date had asked me about my drinking because her ex was an alcoholic, he started laughing and said, "I bet you scored there, you want to bring back prohibition!"
(11-13-2017, 06:12 PM)gstanford Wrote: Well, if Ex Mrs Rollo went and shacked up with her new boyfriend who presumably lives in a different, less luxurious neighbourhood then I'm not surprised her old neighbourhood doesn't talk to her -- she isn't there to talk to!

Must be a relief for you to not have the Camry parked in the driveway, I'm sure you'll never live down the embarrassment of having the neighbours see that on your property!

You need a pre-nuptial for your next girlfriend - no cars of theirs permitted unless they own a Cadillac, BMW or Mercedes at bare minimum!  Have to keep up appearances!

ROFLMAO

On the first, we have a thing called "social media" in the States Gstan. You don't have to be in someone's presence to speak to them, it's the wonder of technology. No one in her former "ladies night out" group from the old neighborhood even wished her happy birthday this year.

On the second, I've had two GFs since this happened, both have nice cars.
Oh noes! people won't talk to me any more on social media! Wht a disaster! I'd better jump off the nearest bridge! LOL!

All your talk about adventures with multiple women is starting to smack of Leisure Suit Larry style misadventures...

(11-14-2017, 07:12 PM)gstanford Wrote: Oh noes! people won't talk to me any more on social media!  Wht a disaster!  I'd better jump off the nearest bridge!  LOL!

All your talk about adventures with multiple women is starting to smack of Leisure Suit Larry style misadventures...

Maybe if you had some friends on social media that you used to talk to, and do things like go out to eat and drink with, you would understand why such things would sadden Mrs Rollo, GStan. But, a person has to have friends to understand what losing them means. Rolleyes

As far as I go, isn't all dating Leisure Suit Larry misadventures? You buy some dinners, go to some romantic places, show off your economic power indirectly, chat a lot, make out a some, have some sex if deemed mutually desirable.

Or for you was it more like, "Oi. I have a case of Fosters and rented the Mad Max movies, want to watch on the HiSense?"

???
LOL! I have plenty of friends and I don't need social media to interact with them or eat out with them.

As for dating, been well over 30 years before I've needed to do that!

LOL

Greg do you actually drink Foster's and watch Mad Max on the Hisense? That was not bad actually. Big Grin

As for you, Rollo, you sound like you have reverted to a teenager. Please use your power wisely. Angel
(11-16-2017, 05:24 AM)SickBeast Wrote: LOL

Greg do you actually drink Foster's and watch Mad Max on the Hisense?  That was not bad actually.  Big Grin

As for you, Rollo, you sound like you have reverted to a teenager.  Please use your power wisely.  Angel

No. I don't drink alcohol period. and never have aside from two nips of Bailey's Irish Cream on my 18th and 21st birthdays respectively.

I'm not a movie watcher or much of a TV watcher frankly.

(11-16-2017, 05:34 AM)gstanford Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 05:24 AM)SickBeast Wrote: LOL

Greg do you actually drink Foster's and watch Mad Max on the Hisense?  That was not bad actually.  Big Grin

As for you, Rollo, you sound like you have reverted to a teenager.  Please use your power wisely.  Angel

No.  I don't drink alcohol period. and never have aside from two nips of Bailey's Irish Cream on my 18th and 21st birthdays respectively.

I'm not a movie watcher or much of a TV watcher frankly.

Well if you ever come to Canada you're welcome to come by, drink some Foster's, and watch Mad Max on the Hisense.  It turns out my Sharp TV is actually a Hisense, much to Rollo's chagrin I'm sure!

ROFLMAO