Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
debi and I are enjoying a White Christmas here at home.

Ho_ho_ho    Present     Happynewyear     Santa Hny6_B Me_ch2a
As am I. Merry Christmas!
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all, including Apoppin!

Happynewyear Ho_ho_ho Santa Partyblower
Merry Christmas ABT! Keep it going Dave! Thank
It's an older video by now and I may have shared it before, but still one of my favorites for this time of year! Angel Big Grin

Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
(12-25-2017, 06:28 AM)RolloTheGreat Wrote: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all, including Apoppin!

Happynewyear  Ho_ho_ho  Santa  Partyblower

Don't expect him here. After all these years he continues to trash talk me with lies.

I bent over backwards changing web hosts every time there was a hiccup with a web host until the last one that lost all the files and his hand picked web master Mario didn't take any back ups. So how the hell is that my fault???

=================================================

The ABT crash was really tragic.  You guys had a really great thing going.  It's sad that it was held back by technical issues.  Thankfully you have recovered, but it was a huge setback, there is no doubt.  When was ABT founded?  How many years had you put in there before it crashed?

I think you're doing great after only three years at BTR.  Just keep it going!  This is a fun place to discuss PC hardware and gaming, and your benchmarks are fantastic.
Like I said, whatever happens happens.  I just really hope that 2018 brings you a decent advertising revenue.
==================================================
[Image: drink.gif]It was only tragic in that it was easily fixable. Actually, it still is. No technical issues - just partnership issues; I made a poor choice. But I learned.

ABT was established October 1, 2008 and it crashed in August 2014 - so it was up for 6 years. We are coming up on a decade since it was established, and in October, I will have ten years experience as an Editor-in-Chief.

I am having fun and I am hoping that BTR continues to be a fun place to discuss PC HW and gaming. Thank-you all for your support.
Everyone makes mistakes. Dwelling on it now isn't going to do any good or solve anything. All you can do is learn from it and move on. From the sounds of it the two of you are better off without each other. It just wasn't meant to be in terms of a partnership, unfortunately. Sometimes the only way you can find out something like that is by trying it. I'm sorry it didn't work out.
Happy New Year, everyone!
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover.
Happy New Year from the new Alaska.

For the 4th year in a row it is colder here than up there. It has been single digits by day and minus 11 last night, expected to be minus 23 tonight. We lost power at 4am and it started getting cold in here fast, luckily they changed the transformer out in 1 hour.