Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rollo
Hey what do you guys think about allowing Rollo to come back to ABT? It seems that other trolls are allowed here so why not Rollo as well? Rollo is way cooler than steel crysis IMO.
He tried coming back to BTR. Trollpoppin got rid of him before he could say a word.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
How do you know?
I saw him on the newest member line. Dave saw him too.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
I wonder what he wants to say.
Could be fun. I enjoyed ripping him to shreds last time he was here.

He either hasn't registered here or the anti-spammer defenses are keeping him from doing so.

I doubt he would be interested in being here anyhow since going after apoppin seems to be his thing. (he used to be nvidia's darling and now a former ATi liker who saw the light gets treated better by nvidia - I'm sure that burns)
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
This place is becoming a free for all. He would fit right in. He would probably bring a lot of traffic as well.
rollo is one of that many many people apoppin ran off. He got rid of so many daily posters and prevented any chance of growth. We are different people and have different beliefs. We come together to share some of our thoughts and our views on things. But to apoppin, it is his way and that is all there is to it. Just look at how he completely disrespected bofox, i mean to the max. The highest degrade that one could do to another. Just because Bofox was religious, Apoppin would beat on him for that time and time again. But even when there was nothing being talked about that involved religious beliefs, Apoppin was waiting like a gorilla warrior to slice apart bofox and ridicule his core beliefs. Just out of spite................. Just because bofox didnt agree 100% with how he was acting. Huge mistake. nothing is off limits and heads are gonna roll, just another day in apoppins kingdom
Rollo is a troll, let's be honest now.
(03-08-2015, 04:29 AM)ocre Wrote: rollo is one of that many many people apoppin ran off.  He got rid of so many daily posters and prevented any chance of growth.  We are different people and have different beliefs.  We come together to share some of our thoughts and our views on things.  But to apoppin, it is his way and that is all there is to it.  Just look at how he completely disrespected bofox, i mean to the max.  The highest degrade that one could do to another.  Just because Bofox was religious,    Apoppin would beat on him for that time and time again.  But even when there was nothing being talked about that involved religious beliefs,  Apoppin was waiting like a gorilla warrior to slice apart bofox and ridicule his core beliefs.  Just out of spite.................  Just because bofox didnt agree 100% with how he was acting.  Huge mistake.  nothing is off limits and heads are gonna roll,  just another day in apoppins kingdom
The Problem with BoFox is he would bring his religion uninvited into discussions where it was totally inappropriate especially if the topic involved science.  I certainly disrespect him for that and make no apologies for it.  His type are doing plenty of damage to young people with their school text-book shenanigans amongst other things.  All to support an irrational belief in an almighty being (which everyone must believe in just because these nutjobs do).

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
(03-08-2015, 05:25 AM)gstanford Wrote: The Problem with BoFox is he would bring his religion uninvited into discussions where it was totally inappropriate especially if the topic involved science.  I certainly disrespect him for that and make no apologies for it.  His type are doing plenty of damage to young people with their school text-book shenanigans amongst other things.  All to support an irrational belief in an almighty being (which everyone must believe in just because these nutjobs do).
Of course, but he did a really good job of using his religion. I've actually called him a kung fu master to one of my friends. I liked BoFox, and it's a shame he isn't here right now. :(
His type would gleefully keep humanity in the Dark Ages under the thumb of the church. Thanks, but no thanks!

Where did bofox go? He left ABT?
He knows the new forum exists but apparently is too busy to signup at the moment according to what he wrote on the old forum.

(03-08-2015, 06:26 AM)gstanford Wrote: He knows the new forum exists but apparently is too busy to signup at the moment according to what he wrote on the old forum.
Thanks. I always really liked him. We all have our beliefs. It's important to see past that with people. Bofox is a very nice person.
(03-08-2015, 05:25 AM)gstanford Wrote: The Problem with BoFox is he would bring his religion uninvited into discussions where it was totally inappropriate especially if the topic involved science.  I certainly disrespect him for that and make no apologies for it.  His type are doing plenty of damage to young people with their school text-book shenanigans amongst other things.  All to support an irrational belief in an almighty being (which everyone must believe in just because these nutjobs do).

that is the problem with apoppin. He would start attacking bofox for his religious beliefs just out of the blue and just out of spite.

You are 100% entitled to your own beliefs and opinion. But what is this bias towards others that have different beliefs? Does it really hurt you that bofox has a different view? I cant possibly see why him writing words would be such a problem to you or apoppin. I mean, if you dont agree with it, no one is making you. Just dont agree.

Kind of like steelcrysis. It is not religious beliefs but he has a very unique and edgy views. So what!!!!

The guy isnt hurting any one of you and should be entitled to share his ideas and beliefs, just as everyone else should.

Grstanford, you say bofox would bring up religious stuff uninvited but you fail to realize that apoppin was just as guilty of it, if not more. Guilty of bringing up his personal religion of the world being an alien simulation ran by alien supercomputers. He would plug aspects of this belief everywhere, all the time. How can you rightful fault bofox when the majority of time apoppin was doing the exact same thing. Everytime you turned around he was bringing up AI and this simulation, far far more often than you ever dreamed bofox plugged his religious beliefs on the ABT forum.

I personally dont care at all if people share their beliefs. Even if they are vastly different than mine. I might state my opinion on the matter but i am not so afraid of what they are saying that i want to suppress their beliefs. Be it religious or just an all out negative opinion of a company, like steel and his unending discontent with valve. It hurts me none. I actually chuckle reading some of the far out stuff he writes. Isnt that what the forums are about? To read stuff that is not in your head, other peoples views and compare them to your own. To share your ideas and read those of others. It becomes a very very boring place when every single person has the same view, the same outlook....over and over......it becomes very dull indeed.
ocre Wrote:You are 100% entitled to your own beliefs and opinion. But what is this bias towards others that have different beliefs? Does it really hurt you that bofox has a different view? I cant possibly see why him writing words would be such a problem to you or apoppin.

Go onto the old forum and lookup the thread talking about the Big Bang / Evolution of Universe / life cycle of stars. He brought religion and false science and shonky researchers into that. That's just one example. Then there was the whole homosexuality blowup that he caused. The list just goes on and on.

I teased apoppin just as much about his simulated reality as I railed against BoFox's religious idiocy, which does hurt in the real world since you have right wing conservative religous fundamentalist nutjobs doing their level best to force it down peoples throats whether they want it or not.

Rewriting the science textbooks students learn from to rubbish evolution and climate change being just one example.

So what is your religion, grstanford?
I have no desire to argue with Apoppin.

Nor do I care if NVIDIA gives him, or anyone else, video cards.

Would enjoy being part of the forum again, I don't think the reasons given for my being banned last time were quite on the level.
(03-09-2015, 12:36 AM)SickBeast Wrote: So what is your religion, grstanford?
Technically I'd be Church of England given that I was baptized as a baby (obviously had no choice in the matter back then). In practice I am an Atheist - I don't believe in any religion or worship any god.

Oh, and the username on the new ABT forums is "gstanford", not "grstanford".

(03-07-2015, 09:14 AM)gstanford Wrote:  (he used to be nvidia's darling and now a former ATi liker who saw the light gets treated better by nvidia - I'm sure that burns)

Greg-
I quit the Focus Group three years ago. My guess is YOU get treated better by NVIDIA than I do. I have no ties to NVIDIA.

A better question is "Why would I care what Apoppin's relationship to NVIDIA is?". That's between Apoppin and NVIDIA, not really my concern.
I have no contact with nvidia whatsoever (outside of automated emails and the occasional request to complete a survey from them).

So, why do you keep trying to register at BTR if you don't care about apoppin?

(03-09-2015, 07:06 PM)gstanford Wrote: I have no contact with nvidia whatsoever (outside of automated emails and the occasional request to complete a survey from them).

So, why do you keep trying to register at BTR if you don't care about apoppin?

???

I don't, think I did once?
SteelCrysis saw you on the registered users line there before apoppin purged you.

(03-09-2015, 07:16 PM)gstanford Wrote: SteelCrysis saw you on the registered users line there before apoppin purged you.

Like I said, I did try to register there and failed, so I forgot about it.

If I had much desire to be on there, I would be. As noted in my PM I think those BS proxy services auto renew so I probably have a paid up account with the last one I used about a year ago.

Beyond that I have three ISPs and multiple mobile devices.

I just don't have much reason to be on there.
Well, it seems that no spammers have bothered to try and register recently. Fascinating. And welcome.

Rollo has gone completely nuts. :(
(12-12-2015, 09:57 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Rollo has gone completely nuts. :(

So same old snafu as ever with him then (snafu = situation normal, all fucked up)?  Big Grin

Let me speak for Rollo:

[Image: 683001fb67745b07d647564d9897ba8a56c9b1ec...b364cf.jpg]

ROFLMAO
(12-12-2015, 11:52 AM)BoFox Wrote: Let me speak for Rollo:

[Image: 683001fb67745b07d647564d9897ba8a56c9b1ec...b364cf.jpg]

ROFLMAO

Cool
Man that's some really pure ganja Rollo has been smoking. Look what it did to his chin!
I have never seen that graphic before
(12-12-2015, 11:51 PM)dmcowen674 Wrote: I have never seen that graphic before

And I never want to again! Thank god for adblock!

Why BoFox has to plaster the forums with retarded imagery is beyond me!

(12-13-2015, 09:36 AM)gstanford Wrote:

And I never want to again!  Thank god for adblock!

Gotcha!  I burned your eyes!
(12-13-2015, 12:03 PM)BoFox Wrote:

You are a fucking idiot! Go back to kindergarten!

(12-13-2015, 12:11 PM)gstanford Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 12:03 PM)BoFox Wrote:

You are a fucking idiot!  Go back to kindergarten!

You are...  you are...    a sussy!  Yes, that's it!  A SUSSY!!!
and you are a 5 year old in a man's body!

Just apply ad-block quickly enough so your pussycat skin won't get cancer, and you'll be fine won't you?

Anim_wanking
[Image: vp66q.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker
(12-13-2015, 05:35 PM)BoFox Wrote: Just apply ad-block quickly enough so your pussycat skin won't get cancer, and you'll be fine won't you?

Anim_wanking

There are some things a man just does not need to see.

This GIF is one, the GoGirl ads are another.

Sick