Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Console gaming thread
(02-22-2017, 07:50 AM)SteelCrysis Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 06:46 AM)RolloTheGreat Wrote: Cmon Dave!

Let me purge Gstupeford and Dickbeast from the forum!
That's never going to happen.

It's for the good of the forum. Trolls need to be banned, and their troll posts purged.

Cmon Dave, not only did they help Apoppin by leaving with him, they straight out said you're a lousy web admin and Apoppin is too good for this forum.

If ever some trolls deserve to be banned, it's those two.
Rollo now is the time when you ride off graciously into the sunset.
(02-22-2017, 08:05 AM)RolloTheGreat Wrote:

It's for the good of the forum. Trolls need to be banned, and their troll posts purged.

Cmon Dave, not only did they help Apoppin by leaving with him, they straight out said you're a lousy web admin and Apoppin is too good for this forum.

Not even Volkswagen Diesel engines run this rich......
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
(02-22-2017, 09:27 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Rollo now is the time when you ride off graciously into the sunset.

You hold no sway here.  Big Grin
(02-22-2017, 10:16 AM)gstanford Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 08:05 AM)RolloTheGreat Wrote:

Not even Volkswagen Diesel engines run this rich......

I wouldn't know, I drive a man's vehicle. Rolleyes
Oh trust me you're a perfect match for Volkswagen Diesel engines. You both lie your arses off while pumping out enough pollution to knockout an elephant, praising yourselves up the entire time!

ROFLMAO
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
(02-22-2017, 07:36 PM)gstanford Wrote: Oh trust me you're a perfect match for Volkswagen Diesel engines.  You both lie your arses off while pumping out enough pollution to knockout an elephant, praising yourselves up the entire time!

ROFLMAO

No V8 engine and small little cockpit? No deal.

Like I said, I drive manly vehicles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-iFd9huQb0

Sickbeast is probably driving a VW Golf with a Greenpeace bumpersticker, but that's not how I roll.
(02-21-2017, 07:12 PM)RolloTheGreat Wrote:
(02-20-2017, 06:29 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Wow gstanford defeated Rollo twice! In fairness, Greg did buy an Xbox One S. So the score is now gstanford 2, Rollo 1.

GStan can't defeat me here. I'm a super moderator!

"Thank you Dave for making me a mod, I feel like a special part of ABT now!

Maybe I'll moderate GStan and SickBeast!

Please Dave, let me moderate them just once!"

ROFLMAO

Now you know how you sounded spouting that bullshit SB.

the was so funny
(02-23-2017, 11:06 AM)ocre Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 07:12 PM)RolloTheGreat Wrote:
(02-20-2017, 06:29 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Wow gstanford defeated Rollo twice! In fairness, Greg did buy an Xbox One S. So the score is now gstanford 2, Rollo 1.

GStan can't defeat me here. I'm a super moderator!

"Thank you Dave for making me a mod, I feel like a special part of ABT now!

Maybe I'll moderate GStan and SickBeast!

Please Dave, let me moderate them just once!"

ROFLMAO

Now you know how you sounded spouting that bullshit SB.

the was so funny

I had fun writing it, remembering all SB's childish posts of that ilk. Looks like now he's going to take his toys and go home because I pointed out his maxed credit cards.

I guess I "win" instead of GStan then.  Rolleyes

In no way shape or form believe this guy is a teacher, he acts more like an ill mannered teenager.

Up next: A wall between the US and Canada to save us from the minds SickBeast warped in school.

"I feel like a special citizen being allowed to visit your country Mr. Trump! Pretty please can I go to Rollo's house and wipe a booger on it?? Plleeeeaaassee???"