Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More bad news for AMD
http://videocardz.com/55136/nvidia-gefor...ifications

Another beat down incoming.

Next up, video goes viral of AMD employees playing games on intel/Nvidia boxes, reminiscing about when they were a gaming company.
AMD needs to be bought out by a company like Samsung. They're just not a very functional company in their current form. Both their CPU and their GPU division were extremely successful at one time. They need to find a way to get back to that. It's probably too late at this point, unfortunately.

That all being said, the link you posted is a rumor and apparently that site cannot be trusted. We will see.
I'm betting high on R9 390X. I'll probably be disappointed, but I want to Believe!

However, no way I can drop $1K+ for a GPU.

So R9 390X/GTX 980 Ti better deliver or eff it, I'm going back to consoles.
A 970 or two is all anyone realistically needs right now. You won't get better performance at a palatable price until GP104/204 arrives.
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
(03-17-2015, 09:10 AM)SickBeast Wrote: AMD needs to be bought out by a company like Samsung.  They're just not a very functional company in their current form.  Both their CPU and their GPU division were extremely successful at one time.  They need to find a way to get back to that.  It's probably too late at this point, unfortunately.

That all being said, the link you posted is a rumor and apparently that site cannot be trusted.  We will see.

Apoppin basically broke NDA by confirming it.

Quote:Big deal. A day or two early

He also posted some other stuff that more indirectly confirms it, as you know.
(03-17-2015, 05:47 PM)RolloTheGreat Wrote:
(03-17-2015, 09:10 AM)SickBeast Wrote: AMD needs to be bought out by a company like Samsung.  They're just not a very functional company in their current form.  Both their CPU and their GPU division were extremely successful at one time.  They need to find a way to get back to that.  It's probably too late at this point, unfortunately.

That all being said, the link you posted is a rumor and apparently that site cannot be trusted.  We will see.

I think it's a bit of a stretch to say that he confirmed it. I think he just meant "big deal" in the event that they were right. He didn't confirm it or agree with them IMO.
(03-18-2015, 01:16 AM)SickBeast Wrote:
(03-17-2015, 05:47 PM)RolloTheGreat Wrote:

I think it's a bit of a stretch to say that he confirmed it.  I think he just meant "big deal" in the event that they were right.  He didn't confirm it or agree with them IMO.

Someone ALWAYS leaks a press deck a day or two before NDA, the "videocardz" site isn't exactly newsworthy.