Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dave's oil and gas thread is clogging up the forums!
Hey Dave, your oil and gas thread is appearing multiple times on the "latest posts" section to the point that there is only room for a few other topics! Do you know why it is doing this? TIA

Angel
(03-18-2015, 01:37 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Hey Dave, your oil and gas thread is appearing multiple times on the "latest posts" section to the point that there is only room for a few other topics! Do you know why it is doing this? TIA

Angel

Poorly written code. I had done a merge with the Oil and Gas threads into one so any time one post is made it makes however many threads there used to be.

I'll check and see of any other latest post plug in has been posted yet. There wasn't back when fired this up.
What if you just start over with a new thread and just post a link to the old one as a reference?
(03-19-2015, 08:31 AM)SickBeast Wrote: What if you just start over with a new thread and just post a link to the old one as a reference?

That's one way to deal with the bad code. Also gives me a chance to see if this has a lock thread feature. I don't normally like to lock threads but this calls for it.