Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia's More Insane Than The USA
http://www.vox.com/2015/5/4/8535963/russ...in-america
Quote:Putin has repeatedly claimed that in seizing Crimea he kept the United States from taking over Russia’s historic naval base there. Washington, he warned, might have moved its own forces forward so as to change the balance of power in the Black Sea. To this, one has to ask: Which forces, forward from where, and to advance what American goal? Today the United States no longer even bothers to keep a carrier group in the Mediterranean, as it did for half a century. What would make a Russian military planner think it had any interest in the Black Sea?
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
Both countries are as insane as each other.

We've gone from Mutually Assured Destruction to Mutually Assured Insanity.
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
(05-05-2015, 06:32 AM)SteelCrysis Wrote: http://www.vox.com/2015/5/4/8535963/russ...in-america

Quote:Putin has repeatedly claimed that in seizing Crimea he kept the United States from taking over Russia’s historic naval base there. Washington, he warned, might have moved its own forces forward so as to change the balance of power in the Black Sea. To this, one has to ask: Which forces, forward from where, and to advance what American goal? Today the United States no longer even bothers to keep a carrier group in the Mediterranean, as it did for half a century. What would make a Russian military planner think it had any interest in the Black Sea?

LOL

Yeeesssss, I'm sure Obama is most concerned with historic ports in the Black Sea......

Speaking only as an American citizen, I don't give a fat rat's ass about the Black Sea (don't even know where it is) or about anything Russia has.

Had a friend/coworker from Russia, what he told me about it convinced me I like it here better.
Just so you know, the Black Sea is wedged in between Russia and Turkey.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
(05-05-2015, 09:38 PM)SteelCrysis Wrote: Just so you know, the Black Sea is wedged in between Russia and Turkey.

As a Midwestern US software person, the seas between Russia and Turkey are outside of my reality. I get that they exist, but it would be difficult to think or care less about them.

I bet my attitude is shared by most in this country, and maybe even Barack himself.

This is almost like Obama invading Michigan with stated reason, "Russia has had their eye on Great Lakes shipping for some time now!".
Oh no.

They already invaded Texas, next Michigan!!

That want our homes........

Oh god, please save us