Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMD new 15.5 beta drivers
Just a heads up AMD has there new 15.5 drivers out with Witcher 3 improvements and X fire profiles.
Oh yea and Project Cars improvements also.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles...-beta.aspx
Thanks I need these.
Gee, isn't it amazing how AMD can actually optimize for nvidia's "black box API's" when they decide they want to despite their shrill claims that they can't when the games actually launch?

Maybe one day they will get around to optimizing BEFORE the game launches..... But then they wouldn't be able to have a convenient nvidia bash, would they?!
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
(05-29-2015, 11:01 AM)gstanford Wrote: Gee, isn't it amazing how AMD can actually optimize for nvidia's "black box API's" when they decide they want to despite their shrill claims that they can't when the games actually launch?

Maybe one day they will get around to optimizing BEFORE the game launches..... But then they wouldn't be able to have a convenient nvidia bash, would they?!

Their teachings are false Greg, and their GPUs are made of wood!

Heh.

The best deals I have ever gotten on high end GPUs were AMD cards, first 7970s, now the IceQ 290 in my secondary machine. Getting high end cards for $250 with games is just amazing.

My only complaint is Crossfire pretty much sucked with the 7970s, and it's probably not as good as SLi to this day.
The fanATIcs brains are what is made of wood......
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
(05-29-2015, 06:18 PM)gstanford Wrote: The fanATIcs brains are what is made of wood......

And the Crossfire drivers.

I remember all the fanATIcs lambasting me back in the about ATi's "superior" Crossfire solution- higher gains! use different cards! What's not to love?!

Can't recall ever seeing it, but I suggested to NVIDIA that they either test, or suggest review sites test, those mixed set Crossfire rigs with FCAT and see why it's not a good idea to do AFR with one card that can do 30fps ave and another that can do 60 fps ave.

I bet even with the new frame pacing drivers those rigs fall short.

That was just never a good idea, sort of like the GPU on motherboard + dedicated GPU rig NV sent me once.