Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube Music videos
Youtube Music videos

Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.

6-2-2015

High school seniors’ graduation performance goes viral

You all remember high school graduation and the slow procession of students marching to receive their diplomas. Well, the Kahuku High School seniors in Hawaii just blew your graduation ceremony out of the water!

Setting a new standard for graduation performances, the teens put together a choreographed medley of popular songs, including, “Wrecking Ball,” “Uptown Funk,” and “Shake It Off.” They switched up some of the lyrics to reflect graduation.

According to the YouTube user who posted the video, the graduating seniors learned the routine in just two days!

The performance ends with the school’s very own ceremonial war dance.
The graduation performance has gone viral, with over 1.2 million views since it was posted Saturday.

Congratulations Kahuku High School Class of 2015.

Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
Finnish metal kicks ass.

More please!!
(12-04-2015, 08:01 AM)BoFox Wrote: More please!!

Had no idea the Bunnymen were still together.
(12-04-2015, 10:28 AM)dmcowen674 Wrote: Had no idea the Bunnymen were still together.

I don't know if they are, but that song, "Mad World", and "Under The Milky Way" were great in the movie "Donnie Darko". (if you haven't seen it, very good movie)
12-3-2015

Stone Temple Pilots singer Scott Weiland Dead at 48

Scott Weiland, the instantly recognizable, iconic voice behind Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver, has died.

Weiland passed away in his sleep on a tour stop in Bloomington, Minnesota, according to an official Instagram post. TMZ is reporting that Weiland was found dead on his tour bus in Minnesota at around 9 p.m. Thursday night, while touring with his current group the Wildabouts.

This has a 30 minute music montage of when music was really music.

I grew up with this station, CBS and a local station WBAB and for a short time my own station WAVB.
It was my station that indirectly lead to this sad day of when ABC 77 went from music to talk radio.
Here's this one again:

BEARDANCE
Stuff like this keeps me awake while driving long trips to Florida:

Well, I like the 2nd half of this much better than the 1st half anyway..

Rose

Come on guys!
Best. Song. Ever.

Shit, deleting the above post - my post was embarrassing me!
Imagine panning through space, while exiting from a densely populated moon with a vast windowed apartment complex on the side of a super-gigantic cliff on the side of a canyon with the other side invisible across the horizon.  Of course, all that is seen on the upper left side is the star-studded black space.  On the right side, the spacecar leaves a landing pad and then moves across not too far from a string of apartments and condos on the side of the visually infinite array of gigantically windowed apartments all across the seemingly endless cliff face - you can see the people in many of these apartments.  The speed of the spacecar that you are in just increases exponentially - in fact a significant acceleration on top of a significant acceleration for a while as you feel increasingly pressurized.  After a few minutes, the face of the entire cliffside passing by basically becomes a blur.  The driving, launching force arose from concentrated strings of magnetic pulleys traveling along high-speed transit lines across hundreds of miles.
On, on, on, on, on, and on!!

Just on, on, on, on, and on!!

On, on, on, on, on, and on!!

Just on, on, on, on, and on!!

On, on, on, on, on!

On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just came across this sleeper hit today:

So soft and graceful, it made me HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Willie and Loretta just released a Duet

debi and I got to see Willie when we lived in Oklahoma, saw him in Joplin Missouri which was only 45 minutes away.

Music I purchased a couple weeks ago: