Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fudzilla: GTX 970 Controversy Trashed Nvidia Sales In February
http://www.fudzilla.com/news/graphics/37...n-february
Someone post this to BTR too.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
You want me to post stuff for you at btr? Perhaps you should make amends with apoppin. Show him the thread you made about valve's new return policy and see what he says. I personally think that you add a lot to the forum despite the shenanigans.
Wait? What's been going around here? Why are there two forums now? I've been out of the loop.
(06-14-2015, 02:30 AM)googoo24 Wrote: Wait? What's been going around here? Why are there two forums now? I've been out of the loop.
Trollpoppin finally snapped, had a huge argument with Dave, left, and set up BTR. I joined, but got banned from there for standing my ground after I pointed out a definitely rigged review of the Fractal Design Define R5 which put it in the same cooling league as the Corsair 450D despite having noise dampening foam and 1 less fan, and pointed out that it had to have been the result of a bribe.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
LOL. Darn, I missed a lot.
LOL! I'll wait for someone with more credibility than Fraud to post this.
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
LOL. You guys are mods now?
spam mods only.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
Did you guys see the comments? LOL

ROY@AMD is posting stuff like "The GTX 970 is not the real issue. People are waiting for our revolutionary Fury GPU. Just wait another eight days, we will revolutionize the GPU market."

Freaking fo real!!!!

he is trying to hype up fury on Fudzilla.

Is that a good sign?
Won't be long now and AMD plus their shills will be gone forever. Maybe the forums will go back to what they were.

(06-14-2015, 08:38 AM)ocre Wrote: Did you guys see the comments? LOL

ROY@AMD is posting stuff like "The GTX 970 is not the real issue. People are waiting for our revolutionary Fury GPU. Just wait another eight days, we will revolutionize the GPU market."

Freaking fo real!!!!

Is that a good sign?
I wondered how long it would be before someone noticed.

(06-14-2015, 09:03 AM)gstanford Wrote: Won't be long now and AMD plus their shills will be gone forever.  Maybe the forums will go back to what they were.
I hope so. It would be a minor golden age.
(06-14-2015, 09:03 AM)gstanford Wrote: Won't be long now and AMD plus their shills will be gone forever.  Maybe the forums will go back to what they were.

No, but it will be nice to have the AMD shills gone.

Forums will be largely done, because with only one brand of cpu and one brand of gpu there isn't anything to discuss.

There pretty much is not now, AMD is so marginalized by their lack of funds and engineering talent.

(06-14-2015, 08:38 AM)ocre Wrote: Did you guys see the comments? LOL

Freaking fo real!!!!

Is that a good sign?

No, it's Roy Taylor's job to hype.

Remember JeffAMD hyping Bulldozer? Was that a good sign?
JeffAMD was just some guy, I don't think we even knew his real name. Isn't Roy some Vice President top dawg?
Don't know about JeffAMD, but I remember the AMD server CPU engineer who hyped up Bulldozer on the forums. And we all know how well that turned out......

(06-14-2015, 08:32 PM)gstanford Wrote: Don't know about JeffAMD, but I remember the AMD server CPU engineer who hyped up Bulldozer on the forums.  And we all know how well that turned out......

JeffAMD was an AMD employee who hyped bulldozer.

Roy Taylor is an ex-NVIDIA PR guy who is now an AMD PR guy.
did he post on fudzilla comments when he worked at nvidia?
(06-15-2015, 07:18 AM)ocre Wrote: did he post on fudzilla comments when he worked at nvidia?

No.
He issued press releases to the web review sites IIRC.