Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-8-2016 Trump wins Presidency
Update: 11-8-2016 Trump wins Presidency

Donald Trump Announces 2016 Presidential Campaign: 'We Are Going Make our Country Great Again'

Donald Trump, the real estate mogul, reality television star and hair icon, today announced he is taking his first run at the White House.

"We are going to make our country great again," Trump, who turned 69 on Saturday, declared.

He added, "I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created."

In 2012, Trump launched a Presidential exploratory committee and visited key battleground states before bowing out in May 2011. This time though, Trump says he’s in it for the long haul; he plans to step away from the day to day management of The Trump Organization, and hand the reigns over to his children: Ivanka, Donald Jr, and Eric. He has also chosen to step aside from his hit reality show, “The Apprentice."

"Sadly the American dream is dead. But if I get elected president I will bring it back, bigger, and better, and stronger than ever before," Trump said today to a packed room of supporters.
I've crossed paths with "The Donald" a couple of times over the years.

First time I was a Limo driver back in my College days and I drove him to Atlantic City from New York.
6-17-2015

Actors paid $50 to Cheer for Him at Campaign Announcement

Donald Trump's big presidential announcement Tuesday was made a little bigger with help from paid actors — at $50 a pop.

New York-based Extra Mile Casting sent an email last Friday to its client list of background actors, seeking extras to beef up attendance at Trump's event.

"We are looking to cast people for the event to wear t-shirts and carry signs and help cheer him in support of his announcement," reads the June 12 email
He is already "creating" jobs.
Don't know what to think about Trump.

He obviously has American business figured out, which is important for a POTUS. (surprisingly enough things like Obamacare are actually a drain on our wealth)

But, he comes across as a pompous horse's ass at times, sort of like Mitt.

So, don't know that I want to vote for him.
yeah............

i doubt he will make it very far.

I will be extremely surprised if he gets the nomination
8-6-2015

Trump jolts first GOP debate, rivals scramble for attention

Trump easily wins first GOP debate

A combative Donald Trump, the billionaire businessman-turned-presidential candidate, jolted the first Republican debate of the 2016 campaign by warning he might run as an independent if denied the GOP nomination. His startling declaration left his onstage rivals scrambling to compete for attention the rest of the night.

Thursday's debate was the first of six party-sanctioned forums scheduled before primary voting begins in February.
[url=http://news.yahoo.com/candidate-clash-republicans-face-off-first-2016-debate-204946401--election.html#][/url]
I'm actually liking Trump much better now... hmm.....

He should say to the corporate lobbyists trying to take over the government : "You are fired!"

American companies with stock shares should issue at least a minimum wage's worth of shares to the workers in addition to ordinary wages, depending on the number of hours worked and the citizenship status (i.e., those with a long-standing US citizenship status of 18+ years, also having worked for at least 1-2 years at the company).

Then that way, it'll be less tempting for companies to just lay off American workers who are now holding some of the company's shares. And it'd encourage Americans to work harder in supporting their companies, and also be more in control of the what the company does (wages, the direction that the company takes, etc..). For sure, there won't be as many ditching of long-time American workers in a huff, for overseas labor. Better than millions of laid off Americans sucking on the tits of the government as a result... and bankrupting the nation faster than the Chinese could sneeze at us.
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes
Bofox! That is an extremely radical idea. Way out of left field. I mean, it really might be something that could work but I feel like cooperations aren't anywhere close to making massive changes like that.

As for Donald trump, I would vote for him. I really hope he gets to run. Even as an independent, I would vote for him.

Hillary Clinton is looking really weak though and I think the republicans are feeling like they have a good chance. I don't think the Republican Party wants to get behind trump though. They are scared of him. This is going to be interesting. I hope he sticks in this, even if they push him out and refuse his nomination
What do you guys like about Trump?
He has strength of character, reflected in his fearless behavior.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
I have never voted for a Democrat in my life, straight ticket Republican since the first time I voted for Reagan.

The GOPs decision that illegal immigrants, abortions, gay marriage and not enough religion in government are the most important issues is going to result in two things:

1. I will vote for Hillary, who I consider the lesser of two evils.
2. Hillary will win for the same reasons Obama did. You can't piss off women, gays, and Hispanics and expect to win.

There are a few of those people, and those who care about their rights, around. GOP is supposed to be about minimal government and laissez faire capitalism, not turning the USA into a theocracy.

Heads up, GOP, and both the Bible and the Constitution advise separation of church and state.
Most intelligent thing I've seen you say yet.

Although the above means you did vote for Shrub, twice. I wonder if you would have voted for "Tricky Dick" Richard Nixon had you been old enough to do so.

You can hardly complain about the federal government taking peoples money and wasting it when you admit that you voted for Reagan and Shrub, both of whom ran up debt like no-one ever before or since and both of whom were completely clueless and nothing but puppets for the hardliners of the GOP.
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
Don't underestimate the ability of the Democrats to lose the next election either.

If they do I predict it will be because most people don't want Hillary in the White House (not because she is a woman, but because she is a Clinton) and I don't see an alternative candidate (like Obama last time) this time around.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
(08-09-2015, 05:17 PM)RolloTheGreat Wrote: 2. Hillary will win for the same reasons Obama did. You can't piss off women, gays, and Hispanics and expect to win.
More unlikely things have happened. See the 1948 election.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
(08-09-2015, 05:17 PM)RolloTheGreat Wrote: I have never voted for a Democrat in my life, straight ticket Republican since the first time I voted for Reagan.

The GOPs decision that illegal immigrants, abortions, gay marriage and not enough religion in government are the most important issues is going to result in two things:

2. Hillary will win for the same reasons Obama did. You can't piss off women, gays, and Hispanics and expect to win.

There are a few of those people, and those who care about their rights, around. GOP is supposed to be about minimal government and laissez faire capitalism, not turning the USA into a theocracy.

Heads up, GOP, and both the Bible and the Constitution advise separation of church and state.

Trump???  His most important issues?  Oh come on, please. 

During Bush's administration, there were more immigrants than during Clinton's administration, more abortions, more gay marriages, and less religion in government.. than ever before Bush.  The same goes for Regan or the first Bush (when all of these things were on the constant rise).  This nonsense shouldn't even be discussed, since it does not really take effect with what's been going on anyway.  These GOP "issues" have really been more of "non-issues" after all - just all talk.  

What we really need is Trump's aggressiveness in business, as to inspire the American spirit once again to take control of business rather than losing control of business.  That would be some ACTION that we need, not just some nonsense talk like the previous Republicans (Reagan, Bushes) while being mere puppets of Goldman Sachs, etc..
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes
I don't think the Republicans will allow Trump to be nominated and I don't think he can win as an independent.
(08-09-2015, 09:46 PM)BoFox Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 05:17 PM)RolloTheGreat Wrote: I have never voted for a Democrat in my life, straight ticket Republican since the first time I voted for Reagan.

Trump???  His most important issues?  Oh come on, please. 

During Bush's administration, there were more immigrants than during Clinton's administration, more abortions, more gay marriages, and less religion in government.. than ever before Bush.  The same goes for Regan or the first Bush (when all of these things were on the constant rise).  This nonsense shouldn't even be discussed, since it does not really take effect with what's been going on anyway.  These GOP "issues" have really been more of "non-issues" after all - just all talk.  

What we really need is Trump's aggressiveness in business, as to inspire the American spirit once again to take control of business rather than losing control of business.  That would be some ACTION that we need, not just some nonsense talk like the previous Republicans (Reagan, Bushes) while being mere puppets of Goldman Sachs, etc..

Don't know about religion in govt or the gay rights with Trump, but he's made illegal immigrants his signature platform and is on the "let's end abortions NOW so we can have lots and lots more unwanted kids on welfare!" bandwagon.

These four issues are the reason Romney lost to an unpopular Obama, and they are the reasons whoever the GOP runs will lose.

EVERYONE knows women who thought terminating a pregnancy early was preferable to "Gosh, I guess I'm a single mom now because I went to that party a month ago and had too much to drink, had sex with a guy I didn't know so well".

EVERYONE knows gay people that do marriage better than most of us heteros and would probably be better parents than half of us too.

LOTS of Hispanic people in the country that vote and don't like their countrymen being treated like some sort of plague we need to stamp out instead of people mainly coming here to work to feed their families.

LOTS of people here that don't see much difference in some guy saying "Jesus speaks directly to me and I plan to govern based on his wishes" and what the ayatollahs and clerics of the Middle East are doing, just a different flavor.

Supreme Court decided abortion legal, and common sense says it's a lesser of two evils solution.

The Constitution says all men are created equal, and that includes the gay man.

We HAVE immigration laws in place, the subject doesn't even need addressing. If they want to curb illegal immigration they need to police the Americans who employ them, not "build a wall".

Religion is a PERSONAL matter that the Constitution not only guarantees freedom to practice, but also guarantees separation from in government. (as does the Bible)

Until the Republicans realize the above they are doomed, and thankfully so. I don't want to live in Iran West.
Wow Rollo actually made a very nice post.
(08-10-2015, 02:20 AM)RolloTheGreat Wrote: EVERYONE knows gay people that do marriage better than most of us heteros and would probably be better parents than half of us too.
[Image: 2d2al8l.jpg]
I could just as easily say that EVERYONE knows straight people that do marriage better than most homos and would probably be better parents than half of them too, and be every bit as right as you.
(08-10-2015, 08:05 AM)SteelCrysis Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 02:20 AM)RolloTheGreat Wrote: EVERYONE knows gay people that do marriage better than most of us heteros and would probably be better parents than half of us too.
[Image: 2d2al8l.jpg]
I could just as easily say that EVERYONE knows straight people that do marriage better than most homos and would probably be better parents than half of them too, and be every bit as right as you.

You could, but that would only reinforce my point. Being straight or gay seems to have little to do with how well a person handles marriage, parenting, and being a citizen in general.

People are people, no matter what their race or sexual orientation.
(08-10-2015, 08:19 AM)RolloTheGreat Wrote: You could, but that would only reinforce my point. Being straight or gay seems to have little to do with how well a person handles marriage, parenting, and being a citizen in general.

Didn't look like that to me. It looked like you were saying that only gay people could be better parents than straight people, and not the other way around.
Stop being a homophobic bigot SteelCrysis!

(08-10-2015, 09:17 AM)gstanford Wrote: Stop being a homophobic bigot SteelCrysis!
I'm not. I'm saying Rollo is being massively incomplete in his statement I objected to.
Stop being a heterophobic bigot!  LOL..  Tongue

Just saw this today:  

[Image: Newseum.jpg]

Funny, when I read this on the building, I knew I was going to need to quote it here today.  Well, I'll let the picture do it for y'all. 

Abortion certainly is far from Trump's priority of issues. 

[Image: 11825173_10154155376379899_8427071261484...e=56386896]
Main reasons Romney lost:

1)  Saying that males should continue to be paid more than women on average.  A big no-no especially when 50% of the population is female.

2)  Saying that we should increase the military spending budget, send more troops overseas to Afghanistan.  A big no-no, especially when the economy was still recovering in 2011. 

3)  Exhibiting low IQ in the last debates against President Obama - couldn't show more sportsmanship (kept on interrupting Obama when it was not his turn to talk, repeating same things over and over again without elaborating wisely, and displaying an extravagant tone with the above issues #1 and #2 that the majority clearly disagreed with (and he already knew this at the time). 

Boo-hoo.  Romney wasn't cut for the mustard anyway.  Trump is a totally different beast with business as the main focal point, not abortion or religion or homosexuality movement or whatever.  It's the American economy that needs something to be done about it, while the other "issues" are already progressing in favor of liberals at a steady rate no matter whether the president voices out against them or not - usually most things that the pre-elect would-be president says that goes against the majority never bear any fruition after the election.  Even marijuana is legal in DC now - just seen some hippies smoking out in the open in a park (Old Georgetown park, next to the cool sprinklers/splash playground).
[Image: 11822383_1164255353591617_87590593430119...e=5636E178]
(08-10-2015, 09:10 AM)SteelCrysis Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 08:19 AM)RolloTheGreat Wrote: You could, but that would only reinforce my point. Being straight or gay seems to have little to do with how well a person handles marriage, parenting, and being a citizen in general.

Didn't look like that to me.  It looked like you were saying that only gay people could be better parents than straight people, and not the other way around.

How did it "look like" I said that.

I said some gay people do marriage and parenting better than some hetero people, and as such, they're apparently as capable as hetero people in both institution.

With a 50% hetero divorce rate, obviously we're not great at the marriage game.

Child abuse statistics show a lot of us aren't very good at parenting either.

Do I think gay people wouldn't divorce or abuse kids? No, I imagine they will in similar numbers.

They deserve the same rights in society we have because they're the same as us, and citizens of the country.
And brothers and sisters should be able to marry among themselves as well!!!!  Divorce rate would probably be far far lower, since they lived together during their formative years!!   Big Grin

And what's the big deal about homosexuals nowadays?  It's legal in all 50 states now:

[Image: same-sex-marriage-50-states-legal-0-states-banned-b.jpg]

So, let's just move on to more important issues!
I guess a few counties in Alabama still outlaw same-sex marriages, but they will surely lose out for good in no time anyway.
Quote:
  • If debt reaches $24T, that's the point of no return. (Jun 2015)
  • Prepare for upcoming crash, bigger than 1929. (Jul 2000)
  • Rent control only benefits a privileged minority. (Jul 1987)
  • One-time 14.25% tax on wealth, to erase national debt. (Nov 1999)
  • Predicts 35% boost to economy from eliminating national debt. (Nov 1999)

http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm

Quote:
  • Half of the undocumented residents in America are criminals. (Jun 2015)
  • Mexico & Latin America send us drugs, crime, and rapists. (Jun 2015)
  • Build great wall on southern border; have Mexico pay for it. (Jun 2015)
  • Citizenship for illegal immigrants is a GOP suicide mission. (Mar 2013)
  • 351,000 illegal aliens are in our prisons; costing $1.1B. (Dec 2011)
  • Anchor babies were NEVER the intent of the 14th Amendment. (Dec 2011)
  • Triple-layered fence & Predator drones on Mexican border. (Dec 2011)
  • Control borders; even legal immigration should be difficult. (Jul 2000)
  • Limit new immigration; focus on people already here. (Dec 1999)
BoFox:

Your "brothers and sisters" argument is an example of the logical fallacy of "false analogy". It has a common element, marriage, but is dissimilar in significant ways. (E.G. long known genetic dangers of the sibling's children, almost universal societal disapproval)

I'm not in this thread to debate the morality of gay marriage, but my position is the Bible's view on the subject is antiquated and prejudiced for no valid reason I can see. Freedom of religion certainly guarantees churches the right to not marry anyone they don't want to, but to impose limits on those people's civil ceremony rights based on the bible is infringing on their civil rights as guaranteed by the Constitution.

In this thread I'm talking about why the GOP can't win (again) and alienating 10% of the voters is one key reason.

Even if they were not alienating anyone who is Pro-choice, which is over half the country:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/183434/americ...years.aspx

Even if they were not alienating Hispanics, who account for 17% of the population:

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/hhmcensus1.html

Even if they were not alienating the 22% of Americans who consider themselves unaffiliated with any church:

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/05/12/ameri...landscape/

The telling 10% of the population (gays) that they aren't entitled to the same civil rights as we have because their physical attraction is to the same sex would be enough to shift the election in Hillary's favor.

Just look at the stats I just posted and tell me the current Republicans aren't totally out of touch with the American population. I don't see how they CAN win campaigning on those platforms, there are far too many people who might vote against them for any one of those issues.

I've always voted Republican because I believe in limiting the scope of govt where possible and fiscal conservatism. This religious right, xenophobic flavor of the Republican party isn't something I can associate with as an educated man.

I think my son said it best, "I'm a spiritual person that believes in God and the Bible, but here on Earth logic and science have to be considered."
(08-10-2015, 10:36 AM)RolloTheGreat Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 09:10 AM)SteelCrysis Wrote:

Didn't look like that to me.  It looked like you were saying that only gay people could be better parents than straight people, and not the other way around.

How did it "look like" I said that.

I said some gay people do marriage and parenting better than some hetero people, and as such, they're apparently as capable as hetero people in both institution.

With a 50% hetero divorce rate, obviously we're not great at the marriage game.

Child abuse statistics show a lot of us aren't very good at parenting either.

Do I think gay people wouldn't divorce or abuse kids? No, I imagine they will in similar numbers.

They deserve the same rights in society we have because they're the same as us, and citizens of the country.
Now you finally tell the complete story. Took you long enough.
What is this one time 14.25% tax on wealth proposed by Donald Trump? That sounds interesting.
(08-10-2015, 08:26 PM)SteelCrysis Wrote: Now you finally tell the complete story.  Took you long enough.

Sorry I wasn't clear to begin with. I'd never say heteros or homos are superior at the marriage and parenting, I think some people in each group do it well or badly and most are somewhere between.
(08-10-2015, 05:31 PM)RolloTheGreat Wrote: Your "brothers and sisters" argument is an example of the logical fallacy of "false analogy". It has a common element, marriage, but is dissimilar in significant ways. (E.G. long known genetic dangers of the sibling's children, almost universal societal disapproval)

I'm not in this thread to debate the morality of gay marriage, but my position is the Bible's view on the subject is antiquated and prejudiced for no valid reason I can see. Freedom of religion certainly guarantees churches the right to not marry anyone they don't want to, but to impose limits on those people's civil ceremony rights based on the bible is infringing on their civil rights as guaranteed by the Constitution.

In this thread I'm talking about why the GOP can't win (again) and alienating 10% of the voters is one key reason.

Even if they were not alienating anyone who is Pro-choice, which is over half the country:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/183434/americ...years.aspx

Even if they were not alienating Hispanics, who account for 17% of the population:

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/hhmcensus1.html

Even if they were not alienating the 22% of Americans who consider themselves unaffiliated with any church:

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/05/12/ameri...landscape/

The telling 10% of the population (gays) that they aren't entitled to the same civil rights as we have because their physical attraction is to the same sex would be enough to shift the election in Hillary's favor.

Just look at the stats I just posted and tell me the current Republicans aren't totally out of touch with the American population. I don't see how they CAN win campaigning on those platforms, there are far too many people who might vote against them for any one of those issues.

I've always voted Republican because I believe in limiting the scope of govt where possible and fiscal conservatism. This religious right, xenophobic flavor of the Republican party isn't something I can associate with as an educated man.

I think my son said it best, "I'm a spiritual person that believes in God and the Bible, but here on Earth logic and science have to be considered."

Oh yeah, your logic comes short when considering that incestuous siblings can no longer have children on their own when she turns 40-50 years old.  And if they do anyway, and test the fetus to have deformities (it can be done rather early nowadays, by testing the DNA - long before ultrasound would give feasible analysis, like testing for Down's Syndrome), and if that is the case, then you, being so "pro-choice", would probably agree with them as to the freedom of carrying out an abortion.  Haha, gotcha!!!  It's a good come-back, isn't it?  Big Grin  Tongue   Freedom of adult choice, especially if it's true love, eh?  There are some narcissistic types I know who would love to marry their own sibling especially if s/he looks just like the opposite sex version of oneself (as some non-identical brothers or sisters can look very very similar to each other, along with very similar personalities as well - although it's a bit rare, but I've seen non-identical siblings look 95+% as identical as identical twins).  

You incest-o-phobic bigot!!!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue

But come on, did you miss my edited post above that included a chart about 50 states legalizing homo marriages as of 2015?  I'm just hoping that you're not one of those who just clicks on "Go to the latest un-read post", and then not bother scrolling above to see the edited post...  Just 2 years ago, there were still like 40 states that have not yet legalized homo marriages, then last year, there were like 20 states legalizing it, and then this year the rest of the remaining 20 states all legalized it.  Isn't that a major, major victory for the majority of Americans who support the freedom and the consecration of homo marriages?  It was all done during Obama's presidential term, so now it's pretty much out of the way.  We still have the freedom to our own moral convictions and beliefs, and if a would-be president were the next Abraham Lincoln (who still didn't believe in the morality of homosexuality, categorizing it as a form of fornication), would that have prevented you from voting for the ultimate President who would've been the greatest leader ever in every aspect except for just this one part????  

As to Trump's opinion on the consecration of homosexual marriages, with the quote... 
Quote:"I'm (for) traditional marriage," he said.
When asked how Trump reconciles the notion of "traditional marriage" with his personal history of being married three times and divorced twice, Trump conceded the point.

"I have a good wife now," Trump said. "My (first) two wives were very good. And I don't blame them, but I was working ... 22 hours a day."

Trump, who in his presidential announcement said he'd be the "best jobs president that God ever created," emphasized the need to get more Americans back to work.
"You have to bring in jobs, you have to take the jobs back from China, you have to take the jobs back from Mexico," he said.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/28/politics/d...iage-2016/

Ultimately, how is this really a threat?  Trump isn't even saying that he plans to outlaw homosexual marriages or anything like that.  He is way too smart to even attempt this when the majority of Americans believe in homosexual marriage rights.  Furthermore, he is proving that he is a honest person by confessing his own inner beliefs, even if it goes against the majority, rather than lying just to win presidency.  

He KNOWS that there is just no way that he can ever even attempt to outlaw homosexual marriages - especially not if it was legalized in ALL of the 50 states.  So, he's not going to even attempt this at all.  The homosexuality movement has been growing during every Republican President term (Reagan and both of the Bushes), with American acceptance of homosexuals growing every single year no matter what a single President believed in.  

Now that it's been legalized nation-wide (with no chance of being outlawed again, ever), we should look at the much bigger issues affecting each and every American out there, not just the >10% American minority.

Edit: P.S. - It's my personal belief that people have the divine right to choose whatever their decision will be, so this divine right should not be abused by us, no matter what we believe is right or wrong. It's the First Amendment, after all, and every President will swear by to the Constitution. This is where the separation of religion and government/politics ultimately takes place, and what any President believes in (religiously) has little effect on the effect of the Constitution, so why make it such a big deal - if it's his own religion that the First Amendment tells us to leave alone in the first place, rather then grilling the Presidential candidates to death about it?
I didn't say anything about Trump and gay marriage, I said gay marriage is one of the reasons the Republicans will lose again. Those people and the people who care about them are a large voting block, and they do have the whole "sexual relationships between unrelated consenting adults is really no one's business but the parties involved" thing on their side.

We'll have to agree to disagree on brothers and sisters getting married being comparable to gay marriage, I would note no civilized nation on the planet endorses this.

Our problem is the shrinking middle class due to outsourcing of living wage low skill jobs. Everything that is wrong with the country starts there: the lack of hope that fuels drug and alcohol abuse, the poverty behind the racial unrest, unemployment, the lack of money in circulation, skyrocketing welfare programs- EVERYTHING.

When people had living wage jobs and could live decent lives all of the above were not as pronounced.

The jobs they did made enough profit to support them and provide good profits for corps, making $4.99 sandwiches does not provide enough revenue to pay people $20/hour and a HMO.
Some brothers and sisters live together as adults. Even some of them are deeply in love with each other, but have to keep it in the closet. Some have had "relations" since childhood, and a few have endured the relations while using birth control... Why refuse them the benefits of marriage when they live together, etc..? Some of them might even love to adopt kids, but doing such in this society would appear to be self-revealing, and thus "taboo" - just like when homosexuality was not endorsed by civilized nations on the planets not too long ago.

You're right about the el-cheapo sandwiches not providing enough revenue, but let's screw those workers if they get struck with some $50,000 medical bills... ever think how difficult it would be for them to continue working a legit job if they were literally homeless, living on the streets? Pretty much all corporate jobs require that they have an address.

I just saw at Burger King a few days ago a computerized touch screen menu for ordering food items. No cashier required!!! As the likes of Walmart and Home Depot stores start implementing more of these self check-out booths, they can afford to pay the remaining workers higher wages as a result.

Then we'd all be able to afford $9.99 sandwiches rather than $4.99 sandwiches. It's basically the same reason why haircuts cost 20 times as much here in the US as it does in Mexico - because of the dramatically higher cost of living, and higher monetary distribution (as long as the rich does not keep on sucking more and more out of the economy to the point where America pretty much turns into South Africa where the rich all move to secluded gated-off communities.
BoFox marrying your brother or sister is a choice. Being gay is not. You should not be comparing the two at all.
About Trump, (if he becomes President), he'd be the most experienced President we ever had, with respect to local business and global economy.  Most other presidents have only been quack-talk politicians, lawyers, or soldiers.  

What Donald Trump gets right about bankruptcy
http://theweek.com/articles/570640/what-...bankruptcy

Trump probably has more experience with business dealings than the past 15 presidents combined. 

And then he has direct hands-on experience with apprenticing all kinds of people on The Apprentice show.  I'm sure he has learned so much from this - especially the time when The Apprentice show chose spoiled rich celebrities (who were the worst kinds of people to do any kind of real work). 

While I don't agree with everything that Trump said, of course, I'd vote for him all the way.  What does Hillary Clinton know compared to what Trump knows, from her lawyer career (aside from being a politician)?
(08-12-2015, 12:52 AM)SickBeast Wrote: BoFox marrying your brother or sister is a choice.  Being gay is not.  You should not be comparing the two at all.

Marriage is a choice.