Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMD = Always Mastering Defeat
Big Grin 

Rollo you definitely have a lot of unbearable emptiness LOL bwuhahahaha
(06-29-2015, 07:03 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Rollo you definitely have a lot of unbearable emptiness LOL bwuhahahaha

[Image: good+good...+let+the+butthurt+flow+through+you!.jpg]
What amazes me is all but the hard core Advocates are acknowledging this may well be the end for AMD.

Read some of the miles long Fiji thread at Rage3d (AMD fan site) and it's amazing how many there have TitanXs or 980Tis. (and how many are saddened by what Fury X launched as) One guy even posted that he missed me.

AMD blew it big time on two scores here:
1. Should not have hyped, or leaked those contrived 4K benches
3. If they had priced at $550 the FuryX would have been a home run and received with accolades.

Thinking they could get the same price for less performance, less VRAM, no HDMI 2, and no OCing ability will go down in the annals of "WTF were they thinking?!?!".
The end of AMD? If anything the Fury X is a little overpriced. Considering it comes with watercooling it's not too bad. It will probably drop $100 in short order and will be a good buy at that point.

I think we are going to see crazy deals on cards like this on Black Friday.
(06-29-2015, 09:36 PM)SickBeast Wrote: The end of AMD?  If anything the Fury X is a little overpriced.  Considering it comes with watercooling it's not too bad.  It will probably drop $100 in short order and will be a good buy at that point.

I think we are going to see crazy deals on cards like this on Black Friday.

I agree on "crazy deals" but this is a BIG mistake by AMD.

Fury- Overpriced, masses angered, all but most deranged fan boys buying 980 Tis in aftermath.

3XX series- is the 2XX, and 7XXX, series and had a 22% sale rate last quarter. That will only get worse as these ancient retreads now supposedly justify much higher prices, because they are....older?

AMD "could" have had a smash hit at $550, and weathered the re-brand better, but instead opted to try to loot and pillage.

When your brand is synonymous with "second tier" or "second class", you're not in a position to loot and pillage. intel can do that, NVIDIA can do that, AMD "should" have figured out they were not in that position with the disastrous FX9590 "fastest CPU" ever launch.

It seems like AMD is run by kids these days.
Well, worse than the furyX price is the 300 series pricing.

Wow, they must think their fans base is dumb
What fan base? The only supporters AMD have left are the ones they bribe into shilling on forums for them.
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
(06-30-2015, 07:54 AM)gstanford Wrote: What fan base?  The only supporters AMD have left are the ones they bribe into shilling on forums for them.

And you think we don't agree on anything GStan.