Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rollo
Actually he did say he was going fishing, didn't he? Perhaps he is on vacation.
(09-12-2015, 11:23 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Perhaps we could start with a news section and we could just post links with a brief description.
Sounds like a plan.

I'll delete the Wordpress and make a News section on the Forum here as the main page.
(09-13-2015, 02:08 AM)dmcowen674 Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 11:23 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Perhaps we could start with a news section and we could just post links with a brief description.
Sounds like a plan.

I'll delete the Wordpress and make a News section on the Forum here as the main page.

Awesome! Good luck Dave!
So it really does seem like Rollo is gone. Hmm.
(09-12-2015, 11:23 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Why did Rollo leave though?  He just vanished without saying anything.

I think that those topics you listed are great.  We need someone to generate content though.  Perhaps we could start with a news section and we could just post links with a brief description.

Because Dave made you a mod here, while Rollo isn't.  I don't think he liked this (since you already expressed intolerant criticism towards him a great number of times).  Plus without Gstanford to fuel the console argument, what else does Rollo have to argue about?  Politics? 

Haha.
(09-09-2015, 11:11 PM)ocre Wrote: you dont want to see me mod!!!

trust me,

Nah, you might amaze yourself at how decent you are!  Big Grin
(09-12-2015, 08:52 PM)dmcowen674 Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 09:18 PM)SickBeast Wrote: So now it appears that gstanford has left ABT, largely because of Rollo.  What do you think guys?  Is Rollo good for the community here?

Well looks like both Rollo and Gstanford left so starting fresh.

Main thing is fresh ideas for content.

Is PC, Console, Video and Gaming Technology just as exciting a commodity as a toaster now?

Console, yeah, for me it is - XBone and PS4 are so lackluster.  They're nowhere nearly as impressive as the last-gen consoles were, and most games still do not render natively at 1080p, a baseline standard for many years now. 

Skylake is more lackluster than both Haswell and Broadwell were at the time of launch.  Hopefully AMD's Zen will be as fast as Haswell (which is like 40% faster than Piledriver) - and that would still not be exciting. 

I just need to talk to Jensen of Nvidia, about making the whole "PC/Console/Video/Gaming" much more exciting for all of us.
(09-20-2015, 11:05 PM)BoFox Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 11:23 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Why did Rollo leave though?  He just vanished without saying anything.

I think that those topics you listed are great.  We need someone to generate content though.  Perhaps we could start with a news section and we could just post links with a brief description.

Because Dave made you a mod here, while Rollo isn't.  I don't think he liked this (since you already expressed intolerant criticism towards him a great number of times).  Plus without Gstanford to fuel the console argument, what else does Rollo have to argue about?  Politics? 

Haha.

You think I am the reason? His departure perfectly coincides with gstanford leaving. Perhaps it is because there is no one left here to feed the troll. Angel
Trollo, come back!!!!!  We need you now!!!  Look, BenSkywalker came to refute you, so refute him back!
(09-21-2015, 06:42 AM)SickBeast Wrote: You think I am the reason?  His departure perfectly coincides with gstanford leaving.  Perhaps it is because there is no one left here to feed the troll.  Angel

Hmm, that's fair - I'm the reason that Gristafford the ultimate NV troll left.  LOL.