Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trollpoppin claims ABT stolen from him.
The cosmologystatement website seems to be taken down - so I did a google search and found some sites still hosting this, like this one:
http://blog.lege.net/cosmology/cosmology...t_org.html

Quote:Even observations are now interpreted through this biased filter, judged right or wrong depending on whether or not they support the big bang. So discordant data on red shifts, lithium and helium abundances, and galaxy distribution, among other topics, are ignored or ridiculed. This reflects a growing dogmatic mindset that is alien to the spirit of free scientific inquiry.

LOL @ Ptolemy's theory of epicycles, following a Socratic line of thought..  when the Bible stated that the Earth was round (circular) all this time. 

Quote:Just as Ptolemy’s ideas once reigned, so now did Darwin’s. Both men were brilliant theorists. Both offered explanations for observable phenomena. The theories of both were immediately well received because of what was known (or not known) at the time, and  because of the intellectual climate of the time. Then, for both, even as hard evidence started coming in to the contrary, it was very difficult to get the entrenched ideas out of the universities, out of the various intellectual and cultural strongholds.

Ptolemy illustrates how wrong science can be. A theory may be intelligent and highly useful, yet completely wrong. And the more brilliant the hypothesis, the more entrenched it is likely to become over the years. And Darwin, like Ptolemy, offered brilliant explanations for what we see around us. I believe that he, too, was just brilliantly wrong.

http://www.theshorterword.com/ptolemy-darwin/
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes
(08-15-2015, 06:20 AM)SickBeast Wrote: gstanford stop polluting the forum with your videos!!!!!!!!

Angel

My videos are in link form. They do not pollute the forum unlike BoFox's gigantic retarded images that he forces everyone to see whether they want to or not!

If you don't want to look at my videos, don't follow the link to them, very simple! (although I suggest you do watch once all 4 parts are up - you may just learn something).
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
(08-15-2015, 06:45 AM)gstanford Wrote:
(08-15-2015, 06:20 AM)SickBeast Wrote: gstanford stop polluting the forum with your videos!!!!!!!!

Angel

My videos are in link form.  They do not pollute the forum unlike BoFox's gigantic retarded images that he forces everyone to see whether they want to or not!

If you don't want to look at my videos, don't follow the link to them, very simple! (although I suggest you do watch once all 4 parts are up - you may just learn something).

Did you just give me a warning for that? It seems like the pot calling the kettle black no?

Quote:You have received a warning from the staff of AlienBabelTech Forums.
No it isn't the pot calling the kettle black!

My links are on topic and you aren't forced to see them, they are not embedded into posts! BoFox's 4chan imagery is offtopic and he embeds them into posts forcing people to see them whether they want to or not!

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
Part 2

http://sendvid.com/e8fz64nj

(08-15-2015, 07:16 AM)gstanford Wrote: No it isn't the pot calling the kettle black!

My links are on topic and you aren't forced to see them, they are not embedded into posts!  BoFox's 4chan imagery is offtopic and he embeds them into posts forcing people to see them whether they want to or not!

Well you moderated me for no good reason whether I wanted to be or not! For shame! ABT is supposed to be a place for free speech.

You are embedding moderation into posts! Ugh! Dave!
I was just joking around with him and he completely lost it. LOL
I've removed the warning.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
(08-15-2015, 07:30 AM)BoFox Wrote: Gstan - it's not that serious!  SB was just playing with you - it's probably because we all already saw that video before.  I mean, we've already been indoctrinated with millions of those videos while growing up in secular public schools..

I doubt you have seen that video before. I've found it nowhere else, even contacted the producers a few years to see if I could purchase a set of the videos and not even they have it (or any of "The Astronomers" series) anymore.

Part 3
http://sendvid.com/hb2g0399

(08-15-2015, 07:43 AM)SteelCrysis Wrote: I've removed the warning.

Thank you.

Angel
(08-15-2015, 07:45 AM)gstanford Wrote:
(08-15-2015, 07:30 AM)BoFox Wrote: Gstan - it's not that serious!  SB was just playing with you - it's probably because we all already saw that video before.  I mean, we've already been indoctrinated with millions of those videos while growing up in secular public schools..

I doubt you have seen that video before.  I've found it nowhere else, even contacted the producers a few years to see if I could purchase a set of the videos and not even they have it (or any of "The Astronomers" series) anymore.

Ahh, gotcha.  Thanks - now I understand it means a lot to you.  Science is great, no matter what the theory is - as long as ALL of the discoveries and statistics are being documented and publicly accessible, we'd all be able to use that data for furthering scientific understanding.
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes
Part 4
http://sendvid.com/louufyng

We know where stars came from - from the hydrogen gas that formed after the big bang.

The only two puzzles are why galaxies formed and what causes a gas cloud to collapse down into a star and we are actively working on answers to those questions. The James Webb space telescope has been specifically designed to help answer these questions.

Links to the 3 "The Astronomers" episodes I digitized years ago. There were more episodes, but I didn't record them all and of those I did record the 3 below are the only ones whose tapes survived (other must have been taped over etc).

Use VLC to watch them, they were recorded using a m$ codec (Necessary back then to capture them to be small enough to fit to cd - this was win98 days) and of course, m$ no longer supports their own codec in their own media players....

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/...eation.zip

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/...lanets.zip

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/...ardust.zip

We don't know yet, but with enough observation and research we will probably find out.

Much better than spouting "and god said let there be light!" where upon he presumably waved his magic wand......

[Image: ignore.jpg]

This thread is all over place and heavy with Religion.

Should at a minimum be in the Politics, Religion and News section.

Should there be a separate Religion sub forum?

After all there is separation of Church and State
Perhaps there should be a separation of Rollo and Forum LOL. Tongue
(08-20-2015, 01:14 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Perhaps there should be a separation of Rollo and Forum LOL. Tongue

Does your master Amoppin give you a free last gen review sample video card for saying that a certain number of times?
(08-20-2015, 03:38 AM)RolloTheGreat Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 01:14 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Perhaps there should be a separation of Rollo and Forum LOL. Tongue

Does your master Amoppin give you a free last gen review sample video card for saying that a certain number of times?

Moppin? You mean the way that I'm moppin' the floor with you?? Angel
(08-20-2015, 03:54 AM)SickBeast Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 03:38 AM)RolloTheGreat Wrote:

Moppin?  You mean the way that I'm moppin' the floor with you??  Angel

I've never faced such a clever opponent.

:(

Ickbeast Wrote:Ban Rollo

Really giving that master's degree a workout. Rolleyes
Rolleyes

Oh beast, you're sick!   Rolleyes
What I really hope deep within my heart is that Rollo will stop creating threads like this and I hope he stops encouraging Dave to sue apoppin. Dave replied in the other thread that my version of why apoppin left was correct. I'm sure that both of them just want to move on at this point. Threads like this are inflammatory and unnecessary. Rollo it would be like me coming into your house telling you that you should sue your mother for no good reason because she did something you didn't like when you were a child. It's childish. Please stop with this stuff. It's really annoying me actually. We have wasted enough time on this.
(08-20-2015, 12:33 AM)dmcowen674 Wrote: This thread is all over place and heavy with Religion.

Yeah, just create a sub forum for Rollo's ongoing religious discussions (if Gstan is going to keep on ridiculing all religions).   Wink
(08-20-2015, 07:12 AM)BoFox Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 12:33 AM)dmcowen674 Wrote: This thread is all over place and heavy with Religion.

Yeah, just create a sub forum for Rollo's ongoing religious discussions (if Gstan is going to keep on ridiculing all religions).   Wink

Hang on a second you're blaming Rollo for all the talk about religion?
Rolleyes

Angel
OK, made a Religion sub forum. That is where this thread and any pertaining to Religion should go.