Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trollpoppin claims ABT stolen from him.
http://babeltechreviews.com/community/sh...=7&page=28

Post #280

TrollPoppin Wrote:ABT fell apart last year when Dave wrongly claimed it as his site. I only posted there once since the new forum came up and I won't look back.
More of Trollpoppin's inability to consider reunification for the greater good.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
Hahahah a

Is that how it happened???
Do you guys really have nothing better to do?
(07-08-2015, 09:17 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Do you guys really have nothing better to do?

Pot calls kettle black.

Post #279 in that thread:

SickBeast at BTR Wrote:ABT is really falling apart, I don't think I can post there any more.

Post #281

SickBeast at BTR Wrote:Rollo is driving gstanford and I crazy and ocre is defending him. Both gstanford and I have ignored Rollo but he has continued. I just don't enjoy posting there any more, it's just not the same. It has become impossible to have any sort of meaningful dialogue. [

And post #283:

GStanford at BTR Wrote:Don't even mention the trolls name.

Now he's posted a new topic linking to apoppin's post above.

As I said over there the only way to be rid of him is to completely ignore him. I'd gleefully permaban his sorry ass, but Dave won't let me.

So apparently it's "decent dialogue" for Apoppin's Toadies to talk about other members on BTR, but if it is done here, that is the way of someone "who has nothing better to do". Rolleyes

And no problem whatsoever with Trollpoppin saying Dave stole his own site, or slandering it like this:

Trollpoppin Wrote:Sad. ABT has become a place of sadness, negativity and even hate. But there is an alternative and I am glad you are here! Let's focus on the positive and not look back except as a learning experience.
Cool
And please ... I'd rather not be reminded about the failure that ABT has become. I want to focus on the positive and on the future and not dwell on the past mistakes and the negative.
Who is the "sadness. negativity and hate" towards???
(07-09-2015, 12:50 PM)dmcowen674 Wrote: Who is the "sadness. negativity and hate" towards???

Only by acceptance of Trollpoppin can you be saved Dave.

Give us this day, our daily bread.
By Trollpoppin's wisdom, all are fed.

To answer your question:

The only "sadness, negativity, and hate" I see here are some of us have for Trollpoppin, and GStan and SickBeast's contempt for me.
Hey Dave seeing as you're here, can you moderate Rollo? Or at least talk some sense into him?
(07-09-2015, 11:01 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Hey Dave seeing as you're here, can you moderate Rollo? Or at least talk some sense into him?

Did he post something illegal?
(07-10-2015, 12:10 AM)dmcowen674 Wrote:
(07-09-2015, 11:01 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Hey Dave seeing as you're here, can you moderate Rollo?  Or at least talk some sense into him?

LOL no. Just one time Dave!
(07-10-2015, 12:20 AM)SickBeast Wrote:
(07-10-2015, 12:10 AM)dmcowen674 Wrote:
(07-09-2015, 11:01 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Hey Dave seeing as you're here, can you moderate Rollo?  Or at least talk some sense into him?

LOL no.  Just one time Dave!

Yes Dave, the IckBeast's master commands you to moderate me.

You know, that guy you stole your own website from who thought he owned it because he benchmarked video cards?

If the IckBeast goes back to his vile master empty handed, master won't tell him of his adventures at Comic-con.
(07-09-2015, 12:50 PM)dmcowen674 Wrote: Who is the "sadness. negativity and hate" towards???

[Image: dominant_aggressive_behavior.jpg]

[Image: quote-when-i-had-money-i-was-an-animal-i...274430.jpg]

[Image: quote-i-m-belligerent-rather-than-ambiti...-80434.jpg]
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes
Poppin, come on! Show us that you have a pair like the rest of us, and I respect your belief that it's a simulation.

Which is true - it's a simulation of the qualities of intelligence to a significant degree just as much as we are apparently physical pawns of circumstance here on Earth, but yet not a mere simulation created by some alien beings like as if aliens were our gods (and yet that we still have the freedom to choose what to believe in).
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes
BoFox, quit polluting the forum with tons of retarded images! save that crap for 4chan!
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
(08-11-2015, 04:03 PM)gstanford Wrote: BoFox, quit polluting the forum with tons of retarded images!  save that crap for 4chan!

And your long sig is polluting the forum as well!  Is there a way for me to block your sig from displaying???
BoFox I love the images! Keep posting them!
[Image: angry_dog_970x646.jpg]
hebergeur d image
[Image: ROFL_MAO.jpg]
(08-12-2015, 12:26 AM)BoFox Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 04:03 PM)gstanford Wrote: BoFox, quit polluting the forum with tons of retarded images!  save that crap for 4chan!

And your long sig is polluting the forum as well!  Is there a way for me to block your sig from displaying???

There most certainly is.

Go to the "User CP", select "Edit Options", in the "Thread View Options" panel untick "Display users' signatures in their posts."

[Image: useroptions.jpg]

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
You guys are both polluting the forum! Ugh! I can't go on like this! Seriously! Rolleyes
My pictures are not stupid or insulting or demeaning and are on topic. None of which can be said for what BoFox posts!

Quite why BoFox is discussing apoppin here is another mystery.

I know apoppin's IP address (mods know these things) and I can tell you he doesn't visit this forum. BoFox should write his missives to apoppin over at BTR if he wants apoppin to read them.

I honestly think that BoFox's adventure at BTR was a ploy job. I can't believe for a second that he was sincere. He went there to try to prove a point (and he failed IMO). He baited apoppin and when he didn't take the bait BoFox came crying over here like apoppin did something wrong to him.
Well, BoFox can go cry elsewhere and take his retarded imagery with him!

It's nonsense.
(08-12-2015, 08:41 AM)SickBeast Wrote: It's nonsense.

Again, there are only THREE PEOPLE who are not site staff posting here.

You want 33% of the members to leave? To what end?
(08-12-2015, 08:47 AM)RolloTheGreat Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 08:41 AM)SickBeast Wrote: It's nonsense.

Again, there are only THREE PEOPLE who are not site staff posting here.

You want 33% of the members to leave? To what end?

I never said I wanted anyone to leave. What I want is for BoFox and the rest of you for that matter to stop crying like a bunch of babies over the bullshit that you keep trying to peg onto apoppin. It's complete and utter nonsense and a total waste of all of our time.
(08-12-2015, 08:24 AM)SickBeast Wrote: I honestly think that BoFox's adventure at BTR was a ploy job.  I can't believe for a second that he was sincere.  He went there to try to prove a point (and he failed IMO).  He baited apoppin and when he didn't take the bait BoFox came crying over here like apoppin did something wrong to him.
Yeah...

Bofox was hired by the advocates to try to get Apoppin baited.....

Hahaha

If you really believe for one second that bofox's adventure at the BTR was a ploy job, then it says one of two things.

1) you are out of your mind
2) you don't know bofox.

The last possibility, it's both.
BoFox doesn't provoke anyone. He's just outspoken and well spoken.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
LOL, SB!!! Now, you're sounding like a crybaby! Here's my thumb...

Ocre and SC and Rollo - *winks*

(08-12-2015, 07:54 AM)gstanford Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 12:26 AM)BoFox Wrote:

There most certainly is.

Go to the "User CP", select "Edit Options", in the "Thread View Options" panel untick "Display users' signatures in their posts."

[Image: useroptions.jpg]

That would mean me blocking everybody else's sigs just because I don't want to see yours. That isn't fair. If somebody else decides to show a funny sig, I'd completely miss it.

Why don't you just display that sig over at BTR, as it has more to do with Poppin, who's no longer logging on here?

As to the IP addresses - you can only see them if members log in on here. Poppin could still read the forums without being logged in, duh..
No, I can see the IP addresses of guests and regulars who are not logged in.

Only one 1 line in my sig is even remotely connected to apoppin and It's staying because I dislike quacks in general and homeopaths are amongst the worst of the bunch.

There is nothing that should offend you in my sig. If you want to be offended by it I could add a line that goes like this:

Religion is a crutch for the weak & ignorant, and a handy tool for the manipulative. Or, in the words of Roman philosopher Seneca the Younger: "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful."

The new forum is far more robust than the old in many, many ways.

[Image: forum.jpg]

The mystery users don't seem to be posting.
They are probably spam trolls.
(08-14-2015, 06:25 AM)SickBeast Wrote: They are probably spam trolls.

Yep.

Sooner or later they will post about some savings that will be revealed at a website!

KISS MY ASS 1

(spammers kiss my ass, not you SB)
Most of our "guests" are simply spambots desperately trying to register.

I wish we could put a limit on how many registration attempts can happen at once. The idiot spambots consume resources with their constant registration attempts.

(08-12-2015, 11:29 PM)RolloTheGreat Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 11:18 PM)gstanford Wrote: No, I can see the IP addresses of guests and regulars who are not logged in.

Only one 1 line in my sig is even remotely connected to apoppin and It's staying because I dislike quacks in general and homeopaths are amongst the worst of the bunch.

There is nothing that should offend you in my sig.  If you want to be offended by it I could add a line that goes like this:

Religion is a crutch for the weak & ignorant, and a handy tool for the manipulative. Or, in the words of Roman philosopher Seneca the Younger: "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful."

I'm not religious, but religion fills a lot of needed roles in society:

1. Vehicle for charity
2. Vehicle for community
3. Gives the downtrodden a sense of hope, reason to go on.
4. Gives a 90% good moral compass, and the rules were written 2000 years ago when we weren't nearly as smart.
5. Gives comfort to the grieving
6. Provides a sense of order to the world. Even if it turns out not to be a "true" sense of order, we're better off thinking things are the way the Bible say they are than, "Holy crap. What if we're a farmyard and aliens planted us here? When we reach a certain population and average weight they're coming back to harvest us for lunch and slave labor.".

Damn, you guys bringing up religion all over again..  Rolleyes   Tongue

Rollo, these are excellent points - you seem to cover the bases quite quickly!  A great many of us need a sense of meaning, despite the "scientific revolution" telling us that it's all random meaningless evolution from the primordial soup.  Else, we'd all be fucking each others' wives just like animals, walking around naked on the streets, and the marriage institution would then be treated far more lightly than a prom date thing.  Violence and rape would ensue as belief in the survival of the fittest evolution model of science would prompt us to wipe the religion aspect of the 1st Amendment (which is actually what allowed for atheists in the first place). 

____
Anyway, Sickbeast, you seem to be oscillating quite a bit!!!  I know you got mad at me, but just let me assure you as a friend, that I went over to BTR with zero agenda (never discussed religion until you guys criticized the Watchtower cult, then made a joke, but it could not be tolerated at all by the one who refused to believe me that it was a joke).  So, it's just better for me to stay out of BTR, if he really cannot deal with the fact that I disagree with him.  I honestly believe that he has all the time in the world to get over the fact that I feel justified to disagree with him, and if he does ever get over it, he will actually come over here on ABT to chat with us as friends once again.  It's actually not just me, but Ocre as well.  The same goes for SteelCrysis - first, he was declined an invitation to join BTR, but after I encouraged Poppin to just let SteelCrysis participate, he did for a while, but then ended up banning SC anyway.  And then look at Rollo, who was butthurt from the original banning years ago - of course, he had reason to be less tolerant of Poppin's ego (just kidding with the butthurt part, Rollo).  Yet, Poppin just turns everything straight into a sour-fest with all of us.  When he can just stop turning everything so sour (or at least get his acupuncturist to put some needles in his wound-up nuts to release all of that bitterness), so he can just laugh along, take a light punch in the shoulder as a friendly gesture rather than a threat, punch back lightly rather than shrill and then say "all you guys are no-life losers" etc...   If Poppin can learn to behave like a happy player in any sports, then he'll come back here and have fun with all of us.  It's not that hard.  If he know he can't learn, then of course he'll never come back. 

Ya see, it would have been impossible for me and Rollo to discuss Trump in the same manner over there at BTR, if you, Sickbeast teamed up with the ol' bitter Poppin.  It would have been a massive torrent of sour grapes, flooding the streets with blood. 

Hence, civilization is a bit beyond the pure physical science of emotional testosterone like with alpha lions or bull sharks - we need ethics and good sportsmanship!  A light punch in the shoulder, as long as it doesn't hurt, isn't necessarily a physical assault, unless the man really think he's a cop on duty or something like that.
RolloTheGreat Wrote:You can't call them nut jobs if you don't have facts on your side, and you don't. We're all just speculating.

Well, science doesn't have all the facts, but it has more than religion does (fact free zone) and acquiring more all the time.

Certainly, the big bang and cosmic background radiation have been studied and continue to be studied.

part 1
http://sendvid.com/7y6jyurp

gstanford stop polluting the forum with your videos!!!!!!!!

Angel