Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 U.S. Presidential Election:7-21-15 Donald trump #1 in polls now by double digits
2016 U.S. Presidential Election thread
7-10-2015

Trump Jumps to #1 in Latest National GOP Poll

Well, it happened. After coming in second place to Jeb Bush in last week’s CNN/ORC poll, Donald Trump just scored his first national first place finish with 15% of Republican registered voters choosing him as their first choice in the latest polls.
He won't win anything. He's too racist. He has said too many stupid things. I don't know how any of these crazy Republicans get elected quite frankly. Bush was a buffoon.
Wink 
In a way - it's sort-of interesting.  At least "The Donald" isn't owned by anyone.  That'd be a nice change.
(07-13-2015, 02:05 AM)DanC Wrote: In a way - it's sort-of interesting.  At least "The Donald" isn't owned by anyone.  That'd be a nice change.

I'd vote for The Donald over The Hillary or The Scott......
If he becomes President I'll have to share on why I'm the reason there is no more just plain "The Apprentice" and he had to switch to Celebrities only.
Donald trump isnt owned by anyone?
Yeah, i love those kind of claims........

You know, cause rich people have so much money they dont ever want any more. He is so rich, he probably doesnt even like money.........does that make sense to anybody?

Cause that is about how much sense the idea of Trump makes. Of course he loves money. Just as much (or even more) than the next guy. Do you guys know any rich people? Cause everyone of them love making money. more more and more.

He will take every dime he can get..............
that you can count on

He didnt get rich by turning down money.

"Ah, i think i will pass on those billions you were about to hand me. Thanks anyway!"
lolololkolololol
(07-13-2015, 08:51 AM)dmcowen674 Wrote: If he becomes President I'll have to share on why I'm the reason there is no more just plain "The Apprentice" and he had to switch to Celebrities only.

You should share it now Dave, I'm sure people would love to know!
Come on, Dave, share it!! You don't have to wait until it's too late if he's already president. It'd be less interesting after he already became president, than while he's running, hmm?

Yo Ocre, wassup! TRUMP IS TOO DUMB TO BE PRESIDENT - even dumber than McCain ever was. He'll lose the first debate by a landslide, and the polls will turn over faster than the tide!
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes
Can someone really be too dumb to be president?

Cause we have had some really really dum ones.

Sort of seems like the dumber the better chance you have.....,.,,,,or maybe that is just me
Haha, if he's as like-able as Bill Clinton was, then it won't matter, but is Donald really as like-able as Bill?
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes
His lead is now double digits

7-21-2015

Donald Trump soars to big poll lead

Donald Trump’s still going up.

Trump is the choice of 24 percent of Republican and Republican-leaning independent voters

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is second with 13 percent. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is third with 12 percent.

What’s going on? Mr. Trump hands out insults like Santa dispensing presents on Christmas Eve. Is a quarter of the GOP electorate really happy with a guy who’s able to offend Hispanics, John McCain, Mr. Bush and his wife, Univision, NBC, and last year’s Miss Universe, without breaking a sweat?

Maybe they are. His supporters say they’re tired of politicians who are afraid of offending. Trump channels their anger and that’s what they like.
I would vote for him
As would I, due to character strength. At least he isn't constantly spewing hatred towards one group like...you know.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
Cool.. that's interesting times. As for me, just 0.000001% of the voting population, I'd vote for Trump over Hillary Clinton if that's what it came down to. Hillary Clinton is the plague!!!
Yep,

We need trump to tip this boat on its side!

Go TRUMP 2016