Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queen Elizabeth II Caught On Camera Giving Hitler Salute
No, it's not the Bellamy salute like the damage control crews would have you believe, because the Bellamy salute was not used in the UK, and because the person teaching her how to give it is King Edward VIII, a now-known Nazi sympathizer.

Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.

Acting like Hitler isn't cool....
She was a kid in the video and she has never shown any nazi/authoritarian/dictatorial tendencies since ascending to the throne.
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
The royal family should be abolished. It really bothers me that we have a British queen in Canada.
I don't mind keeping them around. The Royals are powerless.

There is a movement in Australia to replace the Monarchy with an Australian president who would replace the current Governor General.

I'm against the idea, since a president would be given powers by parliament and might then decide to try using them like what happened in Fiji. The president would likely be a politician too. We have enough of those useless fools already.

The Queen simply sits on her throne nice and impotent and unable to do anything meaningful. Just the way I like it.

I like hung parliaments for the exact same reason. Nothing is more dangerous than a politician capable of fiddling around with things.
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
(07-19-2015, 07:19 AM)SickBeast Wrote: The royal family should be abolished. It really bothers me that we have a British queen in Canada.
Exactly. Here's yet another reason why they should be abolished: http://princessdianadeaththeevidence.weebly.com/
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
(07-19-2015, 07:50 AM)gstanford Wrote: I don't mind keeping them around.  The Royals are powerless.

There is a movement in Australia to replace the Monarchy with an Australian president who would replace the current Governor General.

I'm against the idea, since a president would be given powers by parliament and might then decide to try using them like what happened in Fiji.  The president would likely be a politician too.  We have enough of those useless fools already.

The Queen simply sits on her throne nice and impotent and unable to do anything meaningful.  Just the way I like it.

I like hung parliaments for the exact same reason.  Nothing is more dangerous than a politician capable of fiddling around with things.

Better watch out SickBeast and GStan. Talking smack about the Queen might get you peasant subjects of the crown thrown into her dungeons without a trial.

Big Grin

God save the queen, and be sure to bow when a prince or princess walks by. LOL