Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logitech G502 Proteus Core 12000dpi mouse for $48.99
http://www.rakuten.com/prod/logitech-g50...46836.html

After entering VISASUMMER and checking out with VISA debit/credit card.
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes
Is that a mouse from the future?

Does it make you game better? Cause I got a 10$ mouse and they keep blasting my ass away in bf4
Yes. 10$ mouse is crap - I could not ever find any mouse for $10 that would do half the justice for competitive gaming, period.

Edit - Plus, make sure that vsync is always disabled, even with gsync enabled. Vsync alone introduces far too much input lag. Blessings with love, haha.
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes
Vsync is always disabled.

Anyway, right now I do really have a 10$ mouse hooked up. I picked it up at the 24/7 walmart on my way home from work when my 6yr old mouse finally kicked the bucket.

I have yet to play a shooter with it. I actually just got back from a week+ vacation. So far my son is the only one that gamed on it.