Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-Vaccine Course Still Being Taught At University of Toronto
http://www.vox.com/2015/7/16/8977583/tor...ine-course
This is right up there with the time that a California school district parroted Holocaust denier arguments: http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and...ust-denial
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
(07-22-2015, 02:22 AM)SteelCrysis Wrote: http://www.vox.com/2015/7/16/8977583/tor...ine-course
This is right up there with the time that a California school district parroted Holocaust denier arguments: http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and...ust-denial

Vaccines are dangerous! Bring back polio and small pox!

LOL dumbasses
But honestly........most of that stuff was propaganda. Hitler had camps and slaves, many starved and got sick when things got bad. But towards the end, things got bad for all of Germany. They were completely out of resources. If you only have enough food for half your nazis, do you think they would give it to the slaves?

What happened was sad and ugly, but talkng hundreds of thousands of people in buses and housing them takes tremendous resources. Why? They could have slaughtered every Jew on site instead.

The nazis had a major dislike for Jews, they wanted to punish them and take away all their power and pride. They were many mistreated and killed. But the propaganda we are sold today is an extreme exaggeration and it is 100% one sided. I am sorry but this is something that never made sense to me. Why put all these people in camps when the goal has to wipe them out, it sounds like the stupid plots in a modern movie, where the evil doer locks people up and tells them their whole plan just so the victor can spoil it.

If they wanted them all dead, they would have killed them on the spot. The camps were terrible but the stuff we see and are shown comes from the very last days when the nazis were totally broke down. They had no way to care for themselves, much less the thousands of slaves and POWs. I wouldn't doubt if they killed off batches when they were at the end of their ropes, but nothing like 6-9million we are supposed to believe

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/holohoax.htm

I am not totally buying the story, but I am not completely denouncing the wrongdoings. It was a terrible terrible time for them
From the source linked to above -

Quote:"...over $35 billion per year, everything included."

Well, the same source states:
Quote:"Israel continues to receive trillions of dollars worldwide as retribution for Holocaust gassings."
This statement proves that it's a lie, or at least an exaggeration, already.

$35 billion from the most supportive country, the USA, does not mean "trillions of dollars worldwide" in any way, whatsoever.  It's a ludicrous sensatiliziation attempted by the author(s), and a (frauduluent) pathetic attempt to exorbitantly paint the Jews in a shining light as possible, when the truth would have done the job sufficiently.
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes
(07-22-2015, 09:33 AM)ocre Wrote: But honestly........most of that stuff was propaganda.  Hitler had camps and slaves, many starved and got sick when things got bad.  But towards the end, things got bad for all of Germany.  They were completely out of resources.  If you only have enough food for half your nazis, do you think they would give it to the slaves?

What happened was sad and ugly, but talkng hundreds of thousands of people in buses and housing them takes tremendous resources.  Why?  They could have slaughtered every Jew on site instead.
This was done in the Einsatzgruppen days in Russia, but the mass shooting was excessively stressful on the killers.  Furthermore, the Nazis were ruthless in their sheer resource exploitation of other countries.  This included food.  As for food supplies being short, I don't think so.  Give this a read: http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=25086
Quote:Denier/revisionists like to blame Allied bombing and not the Nazis on the starvation at the concentration camps. That is a lie when it comes to Bergen-Belsen.

The Nazis knowingly starved those in Bergen-Belsen as there was a food store there the whole time. It was at what is called Hohne, a Panzer training school that on google maps is about 5 km away from the main camp site.

http://www.holocaust-history.org/quick-f...food.shtml

"Major A. L. BERNEY, sworn, examined by Colonel BACKHOUSE.

I am with 817 Military Government Detachment. On 15th April I was sent by Headquarters 8 Corps to Colonel Taylor of the Occupying Forces of the Belsen Camp. Colonel Taylor and Brigadier Glyn Hughes were in charge. On the next day I was told to find the nearest food store, which I did at the north of the Panzer Troop School about three kilometres from the camp. I found the Hauptmann in charge of the store who informed me that he was responsible for sending some food from his store to the camp . potatoes and turnips. He did not give me any reason as to why that was the only stuff supplied. I obtained a list of food in the store from him, and remember there were 600 tons of potatoes, 120 tons of tinned meat, 30 tons of sugar, upwards of 20 tons of powdered milk; cocoa, grain, wheat and other foodstuffs.

Did you find whether there was a bakery there or not?
Yes. There is a very large bakery there with a capacity, I was told, of 60,000 loaves a day, which was completely staffed. It appeared to me that there was a very vast quantity of all the necessary materials available for making bread. The bakery is still working now and most of the staff are the same.

From your investigation of the stocks available, was there any reason why Camp No 1 should not have been supplied with food?
I cannot see any conceivable reason."

As for the Panzer Troop School and its food store, it was being used as an overflow a week before the British liberated the site;

http://www.bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/Data...sHohne.asp

"Due to severe overcrowding of KZ Bergen-Belsen, on the 8th April 1945 the Panzer Training School was handed over by the Wehrmacht to the SS in order to house 15133 prisoners transported from Mittelbau-Dora. This area became Camp 2 of KZ Bergen-Belsen."

http://www.truppenuebungsplatzbergen.com/hawti2.htm

"The next task for Captain Roach was to issue rations to the prisoners. Realising that starving people should not be given too much food too soon, he ordered that prisoners should receive double ration of potatoes and bread with some added meat. Fortunately with the SS stores and a Wehrmacht food depot, supplies for the next few days were found."

So there was a food store there all of time and yet the Nazis did not distribute the food to the starving. No bombs affected that decision as none were dropped there.

Meanwhile the Allies were delayed getting to the camps due to fighting to the northwest between Winsen and Walle. They are both about 80km away from the camp. No bombs were dropped at Bergen-Belsen to stop food being taken the few km from the Panzer school and temporary camp at Hohne.

Quote:The nazis had a major dislike for Jews, they wanted to punish them and take away all their power and pride.  They were many mistreated and killed.  But the propaganda we are sold today is an extreme exaggeration and it is 100% one sided.  I am sorry but this is something that never made sense to me.  Why put all these people in camps when the goal has to wipe them out,  it sounds like the stupid plots in a modern movie, where the evil doer locks people up and tells them their whole plan just so the victor can spoil it.
As stated before, the mass shooting method was proving too stressful for the killers.  Camps also suited the Nazi camouflage language of "resettlement".  They went so far as to make the Theresienstadt concentration camp as a figurative slush fund for elderly Jews to be siphoned to, before shipping them to Auschwitz.  Sending them straight to Eastern Europe for labor with the rest wouldn't have made sense to the public, so the elderly Jews had to sent somewhere else.

Quote:If they wanted them all dead, they would have killed them on the spot.  The camps were terrible but the stuff we see and are shown comes from the very last days when the nazis were totally broke down.  They had no way to care for themselves, much less the thousands of slaves and POWs.  I wouldn't doubt if they killed off batches when they were at the end of their ropes, but nothing like 6-9million we are supposed to believe

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/holohoax.htm

I am not totally buying the story, but I am not completely denouncing the wrongdoings.  It was a terrible terrible time for them
The death camps were liberated by the Red Army from summer of 1944 to the end of January 1945.  Not quite totally broke down.  And as I said and showed, the Nazis had sufficient food left.
(07-22-2015, 10:58 AM)BoFox Wrote: From the source linked to above -

Quote:"...over $35 billion per year, everything included."

Well, the same source states:
Quote:"Israel continues to receive trillions of dollars worldwide as retribution for Holocaust gassings."
This statement proves that it's a lie, or at least an exaggeration, already.

$35 billion from the most supportive country, the USA, does not mean "trillions of dollars worldwide" in any way, whatsoever.  It's a ludicrous sensatiliziation attempted by the author(s), and a (frauduluent) pathetic attempt to exorbitantly paint the Jews in a shining light as possible, when the truth would have done the job sufficiently.
[Image: slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif]
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
Yeah, But i dont understand how Jew is a bloodline and a religion?????? But, even if i convert to a Jew...... I am not sure i will be allowed in heaven.

Also, If i do convert, do i get Jew blood? Will my kids be Jews even if they choose to convert catholic?
(07-22-2015, 01:52 PM)ocre Wrote: Yeah, But i dont understand how Jew is a bloodline and a religion??????  But, even if i convert to a Jew...... I am not sure i will be allowed in heaven.

Also, If i do convert, do i get Jew blood?  Will my kids be Jews even if they choose to convert catholic?

Prairiedog80 :icon_razz:

Irony: The USA won't allow Native Americans to re-claim their original home land, but yet did this to the European Jews who aren't even US citizens. And I'm part Native American (my great grandmother)!
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes
Me too,

My grandmother on my dads side. His mom was 50/50 german/shawnee. She was raised in a rough mix of culture. They spent time in both environments.

Its really crazy to think how just a few generations ago, the world was very different. Generations is a moving yard stick, historians will use 20, 25, or 40 and swap them to their liking. But if we say life times.....even if we say the average life span is 50ys.. it is less than 8 lifetimes ago that the pilgrims landed. 4 life times ago were the beginnings of the spread into what is today central USA- 2.5 to 3 lifetimes and you have the wild west. From the end of the wild west days to the first world war, not even one lifetime. From the first world war to the 2nd was about 1/2 a lifetime.

Anyway, we always look back and seldom realize that this modern world is very very new to the US. It wasnt long ago when we were wild and savage.

Some fun stuff, check out this map of Indian tribes and see if you recognize any of the words

https://www.awesomestories.com/images/us...51ffc5.jpg

Many places have native american names, I guess that is the honor get when your entire country is stripped away from you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pl...can_origin
Mine was in NE Alabama, not far from yours. Creek Indian.

My grandfather, although he was only 1/2 Indian, looked and lived a life like a full-blooded Indian (no beard, very red skin). He looked way more Indian than any of his other 10 siblings. Collected arrow heads, fossils, went rock-hunting for precious rocks and gems all over the country, loved finding all kinds of trees, and especially owls. Even polished rocks, had a huge massive collection of old US coins (that mostly had Indian heads on them), also was nuts over collecting exotic driftwood - he was an expert at finding the best ones on the shores of lakes. But then he was a severe alcoholic after going thru a divorce, but still a close grandfather to the family, welcoming us in his home and taking us out on rock/fossil hunts, to see caverns, almost every time we visited his home in the woods (old farm that he could no longer maintain).

The gov't should let Native Americans reclaim the National Forests across the US and live anywhere they want, for free. Of course, not cut down or burn too many trees, but there aren't many Native Americans left anyway, and it was their original home land, not the designated reservations on barren lands.