Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wing Flap confirmed to be part of Flight MH370
MH370: Part Found On Reunion Island Is From Missing Plane

8-5-2015

The plane part that was found on a beach in the Indian Ocean was determined to be part of MH370, the Malaysia Airlines flight that vanished more than a year ago, Malaysia's prime minister said.

The debris is apparently the first piece of physical evidence recovered from the ill-fated plane, which disappeared on March 8, 2014 along with its 239 passengers and crew.
Amazing that the search was 4,000 miles off.
It has to do with ocean currents. They can take debris on one long ride.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
I don't think they will ever find the black box unfortunately. The Indian Ocean is just so big and so deep, plus the batteries have died by now and there is no ping. I was just on a cruise so I have a good perspective on how big the ocean is now. I can only imagine how hard this stuff is going to be for them to find.

I will say, though, that it blows my mind that my $50 cellphone with a GPS antenna has more advanced tracking technology than the multi-million dollar aircraft that we use today in our modern world. It's crazy. A $50 Moto G! That's all they need in every plane and this will never happen again.