Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO captured by Infrared camera over Puerto Rico

2013 Aguadilla Puerto Rico UAP/USO

UFO captured by Infrared camera
Interesting video
That's like the most interesting one I've seen. My wife swears that she saw a massive UFO swooshing several times up close. Man, I wish I could've seen at least one!!!
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes
(08-17-2015, 01:11 PM)BoFox Wrote: That's like the most interesting one I've seen. My wife swears that she saw a massive UFO swooshing several times up close. Man, I wish I could've seen at least one!!!

Keep your eyes open. They fly in plain sight all the time.
Looks like an out of control RC chopper to me.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
(08-17-2015, 10:10 PM)SteelCrysis Wrote: Looks like an out of control RC chopper to me.

My thoughts precisely! You can see the rotors at times in the video.
Adam knew he should have bought a PC but Eve fell for the marketing hype.

Homeopathy is what happened when snake oil salesmen discovered that water is cheaper than snake oil.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. -- George Carlin
(08-17-2015, 10:34 PM)gstanford Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 10:10 PM)SteelCrysis Wrote: Looks like an out of control RC chopper to me.

My thoughts precisely!  You can see the rotors at times in the video.
I noticed them too. RC choppers need constant input from the pilot due to how unstable they are. The rotation the object goes through is consistent with a helicopter spinning because the tail rotor isn't applying enough thrust. Yes, tail rotor thrust is adjustable by the pilot, that's how a helicopter turns.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
I think you should start watching it at the 1:50 point, be sure to watch it all the way thru cause it gets even more interesting after 2:30.
Yeah, like an invisibility cloak going on and off, making it look like a mirrored duplicate (or there was actually two of them)? Then disappearing altogether right after crossing the shoreline..

Could just be really really advanced tech.
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes

Quote:Published on Sep 2, 2015
Date of sighting: August 5, 2015
Location of sighting: Baltic Sea, Russia
A cluster of red glowing UFOs were seen last month over the Baltic Sea. The sightings took place during sunset, which is the #1 time to catch a UFO. As I have said before, When the sun is setting, the light that bends around the cloak will no longer work for a few minutes. This is why so many are seen during this time of the day. I made a crude example below of how and where person can and cannot see a UFO in the picture below. I hope it helps.
Scott C. Waring
http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com
flares