Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GStanford joins Trollpoppin in labelling all ABTers "beneath him"
GStanford Wrote:ABT at the moment is like being forced into the "no-hoper" classroom at school and having to put up with the retards, drop-kicks, bullies and idiots all day long. Who wants to stick around for that?!

http://babeltechreviews.com/community/sh...92&page=21

Not very surprising he is assisting Trollpoppin in his attempt to destroy ABT.

Oh well. As I've always said, "Living well is the best revenge".

Partyblower
Amazingly enough, SB just lets BFGStanford abuse him and asks for more:

GStanford Wrote:You liked BoFox's 4chan style imagery, complained about being warned for trolling and take the religious side of the debates.

Free speech is the only way, not much point in posting if GStan or Trollpoppin edit/moderate the content to their agenda.
BTR's a joke at this point.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
(09-01-2015, 08:28 PM)SteelCrysis Wrote: BTR's a joke at this point.

I like how BFGStan labels us the "no hopers classroom" and "retards".

Maybe if we all try real hard we can get to the place we can work multiple jobs and buy a Yaris.

I'm not Don Trump myself, but it leaves me cold when some dude who hasn't really achieved anything I aspire to spouts off about how "he da man, you all suck".

Sort of reminds me of Apoppin.

Rolleyes
Rollo you are beneath me. Tongue
(09-02-2015, 01:43 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Rollo you are beneath me. Tongue
Cruise_laugh
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
Us bullies? That's funny, when a bully goes crying off, calling us bullies. I've never heard of a bully doing that before. Sheesh..

gStannis (like Stannis, the little temporary king in the Game of Thrones), can go crawling back to his mama and suck on Poppin's tits all he wants, until Poppin lets him know that he secretly injected homeopathic silver into the milk, saying that it was all metaphysical, and that it's only a simulation.
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes
See how gStannis carries over his rude signature onto BTR forums, disrespecting Poppin's freedom to practice homeopathy with every single post GStan makes?  It's exactly like a man having this

" Finger Poppin! Stupid2 "  in the bottom of every post he makes over there.  Ahh, the comedy!
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes