Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSD Shipment Report
http://www.techpowerup.com/215689/ssd-sh...lysis.html
Considering how Samsung has messed up its SSDs recently, I'm worried about them having such a dominant marketshare.
[Image: 8a.jpg]
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
Wow OCZ got completely hammered! Both of my newest SSDs are OCZ/Toshiba and they have been great.
Hey SteelCrysis, what do you think is the most reliable brand of SSD's? What's the best say, 240GB or 480GB model of all?
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes
Most reliable, from what I've heard, is Crucial/Micron. Best models from the overall standpoint of reliability, performance, and value would be Crucial's M500, MX100, and BX100 series. SanDisk is another good one.
Valve hater, Nintendo hater, Microsoft defender, AMD hater, Google Fiber hater, 4K lover, net neutrality lover.
Thanks a bunch, SC! I'll be checking them out when I'm ready to upgrade to Win10!
Ok with science that the big bang theory requires that fundamental scientific laws do not exist for the first few minutes, but not ok for the creator to defy these laws...  Rolleyes