March 22, 2012 – Get to the next level with the EVGA GeForce GTX 680. This card delivers truly game-changing performance that taps into the powerful new GeForce architecture to redefine smooth, seamless, lifelike gaming. It offers brand new, never before seen features that will redefine the way you think about performance graphics cards. Expect more from your graphics card than just state-of-the-art features and technology; get faster, smoother and a richer gaming experience with the EVGA GeForce GTX 680.
The EVGA GeForce GTX 680 graphics card features many new and key features:
- · NVIDIA SMX Engine – Brand new processing engine which delivers twice the performance/watt compared to previous generations.
- · NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology – Dynamically maximizes clockspeeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game.
- · NVIDIA FXAA – Lightning fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games with the simple click of a mouse.
- · NVIDIA TXAA – Next generation anti-aliasing algorithm that delivers the image quality of 8X MSAA, with the performance hit of only 2xMSAA.
- · Adaptive Vertical Sync – Dynamically adjusts VSync to your monitors native refresh rate for the smoothest gameplay possible.
- · Frame Rate Target – Set a target Frame Rate with EVGA Precision X and your card will automatically adjust the power/performance to meet that target.
- · NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround – Now supported on a single GPU, with up to three gaming monitors plus one accessory display!
- · PCI Express 3.0 – Offers double the bandwidth of PCI Express 2.0, for highest data transfer speeds. Also backwards compatible with all existing PCI Express motherboards.
In addition to the EVGA GeForce GTX 680, EVGA is also introducing a new version of its popular “Precision” overclocking software: EVGA Precision X. Designed from the ground up to support the latest GPU technologies, EVGA Precision X redefines what overclocking software should be. This program allows you to fine tune your EVGA graphics card, including GPU Clock speed, GPU Voltage, Memory Clock speed and Fan speed.
EVGA Precision X features many new and key features:
- · Brand New GUI – Built from the ground up for the next generation of graphics accelerators.
- · Advanced Hardware Monitoring – See GPU vitals in real time.
- · In Game Monitoring – See your GPU vitals, without leaving your game.
- · Frame Rate Target – GeForce GTX 680 will adjust power/clock dynamically to match set framerate.
- · Fan Curve – Setup and advanced fan profile.
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service – for allowing customers get a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support – to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
- Step-Up Program – for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
- Community Message Boards – full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
- EVGA MODS RIGS – show off your rig, win cash prizes.
- EVGA Gaming – EVGA game servers open 24/7 featuring the latest games.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA’s global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
Please join us in our Forums
Become a Fan on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
For the latest updates from ABT, please join our RSS News Feed
Join our Distributed Computing teams
- Folding@Home – Team AlienBabelTech – 164304
- SETI@Home – Team AlienBabelTech – 138705
- World Community Grid – Team AlienBabelTech