PR: New ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition with Razer™ DeathAdder™ – Limited Edition Bundle
ZOTAC® and RazerTM Join Forces for Limited Edition Bundle
New ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition with Razer™ DeathAdder™ combines the best names in graphics and mice
ZOTAC® International, a leading innovator and the world’s largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, mini-PCs and small form factor platforms, today combines the extraordinary graphics processing power with unbridled gaming mouse precision for a power-packed combination – the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition with Razer™ DeathAdder™.
The ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition with Razer™ DeathAdder™ is a limited edition bundle that ships with everything a gamer requires to prepare their system for the world of competitive online gaming.
“ZOTAC® is always looking for new ways to enhance the gaming experience for gamers. Combining the amplified visual experience of the GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition and competitive-grade Razer™ DeathAdder™, we’re able to deliver a combination of stunning visuals, performance and pinpoint input accuracy for a competitive edge when it comes to online and offline gaming,” says Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC® International.
The ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition graphics card is the world’s fastest air-cooled graphics card that takes the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480 GPU to new heights with a enhanced cooling system designed to deliver superior cooling with reduced noise levels while delivering class-leading overclocks. Support for the latest Microsoft® DirectX® 11 with hardware tessellation and high-quality anti-aliasing up to 32x samples enables the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition graphics card to deliver phenomenal details and crystal clear visuals free of jagged edges.
The Razer™ DeathAdder™ is a perfect combination of precision and ergonomics for pinpoint accuracy in games and comfort for extended gaming sessions. The 3500dpi Razer Precision™ 3.5G infrared sensor arms gamers with 4x greater precision than traditional desktop mice. With the 1000 Hz Ultrapolling™ technology, response times are reduced to 1 ms for ultra-fast feedback between the mouse and game.
“ZOTAC® and Razer™ share the same vision of delivering world-class PC components to take PC gaming to the next level. Joining ZOTAC®’s graphics expertise with Razer™’s peripheral expertise is a perfect match for gamers all around,” says Benjamin Sigmon, director of sales, Razer™ Europe.
It’s time to play with the limited edition ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition with Razer™ DeathAdder™.
- New ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition with Razer™ DeathAdder™
- Extraordinary graphics power combined with unbridled precision
- ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition
- Engine clock: 756 MHz
- 480 Unified Shaders
- Shader clock: 1512 MHz
- 1536MB GDDR5 memory
- 384-bit memory interface
- Memory clock: 3800 MHz
- Pure copper base and heat-pipes and pure aluminum fin heatsink
- Dual 92mm quiet high-performance fans
- Dual dual-link DVI-I outputs
- Mini HDMI 1.3a output
- PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
- Microsoft® DirectX® 11 with Shader Model 5.0 and DirectCompute ready
- OpenGL® 3.2 compatible
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ Surround, CUDA & PhysX ready
- NVIDIA® PureVideo™ HD technology
- Razer™ DeathAdder™ gaming mouse
- 3500dpi Razer Precision™ 3.5G infrared sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling™ / 1ms response
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse™ buttons
- On-the-Fly Sensitivity™ adjustment
- Always-On™ mode
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60-120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-Foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
|Product Name||ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 480 AMP! Edition with Razer® DeathAdder™|
|Engine Clock speed||756 MHz|
|Processor Clock||1512 MHz|
|Memory Clock speed||3800 MHz|
|Display Outputs||Dual dual-link DVI-I, mini HDMI 1.3a|
|Cooling||Pure copper base & heat pipes, pure aluminum fins
Dual 92mm quiet high-performance fans
|DirectX® version||DirectX® 11 with Shader Model 5.0|
|Other hardware features||8-channel Digital Surround Sound (LPCM), NVIDIA® Lumenex™ Engine, Quantum Effects™ Technology|
|Software Features||nView® Multi-Display, NVIDIA® PureVideo™ HD Technology, NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology, NVIDIA® PhysX® technology, OpenGL® 3.2, NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ Surround technology ready,|
|Windows 7 capability||Windows® 7 with DirectCompute support|